Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

money & manufacturing

Page: 1 of 1
 Rommel
02-27-2002, 6:59 AM
Ok yes you can pick any faction to be with, but how will that choice affect your money? Will being an officer in either side give you a salary? Will imps make more than rebels? Also how will manufacturing of the big items work? I mean like ships and landspeeders? Or will those be strictly buy from npc type items like ships in Ultima Online?

How exactly will the manufacturing process work? I know you'll need raw materials to make the parts and such, but what kind of design structure will be involved?

Very curious indeed.

Rommel
 Com Raven
02-27-2002, 7:04 AM
Hmm, you'll need to make the designs [ppl have to know them to make things] and you need the ressources.....

Maybe look at Arcanum's way of building stuff...
 MikeC
02-27-2002, 8:07 PM
I haven't heard the dev's even hint that being in a faction would result in your drawing a "salary". What we know is that it will allow you access to equipment and missions that you couldn't get to before.
 Evo Wahn Jhin
02-28-2002, 1:13 AM
Thats a great question! I cant wait to find out the answer!
 Rommel
02-28-2002, 3:58 AM
It makes sense though doesn't it? If you are a soldier or officer for either the rebel's or the empire, your assignments/quests/missions will not have a monetary objective.
 Com Raven
02-28-2002, 9:13 AM
Hmm, we will see how much you can be in league with the Imps....
Page: 1 of 1