Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Using Cheat Codes

Page: 1 of 1
 SirKai
02-26-2002, 3:32 PM
Hello,

I was wondering a few things:

Can cheat codes be used when playing people in The Zone?

Can cheat codes be used when networking with other people to play?

Is there a way to stop someone from using cheat codes if they are capable of using them in multiplayer games?

Essentially, I'm interested in playing some real people now but I want to avoid the cheat code problem. My girlfriend's son, for instance, has a mark propensity for looking up cheat codes for every game he plays. He isn't looking for a challenge, he's looking to win.

I still have to learn how to connect with him (both computers are in the same house, on the internet, but not networked) to play the game against him or with him against the computer.

SirKai
 Kudar
02-27-2002, 2:54 AM
Yes the cheats can be used online, however I don't think the Simonsays one works.

Cheats have to be selected prior to starting the multiplayer game, you just need to make sure that whoever is hosting has not checked the "allow cheats" option and you'll be fine.
 Supreme Warlord
02-28-2002, 8:22 AM
If he cheats Bring in Simon the Killer and Take him out. (Punish him for cheating):D
Page: 1 of 1