Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unofficial beginning to exist

Page: 1 of 1
 Jake
02-25-2002, 11:01 PM
Only a year after I said I would here's some more updated content on Unofficial:

http://unofficial.samandmax.net/comics_comicography.html)

More pages to come by the end of tonight.
 Metallus
02-25-2002, 11:38 PM
SMACKDOWN! Well done, Jake.
 JackTheGaffer
02-27-2002, 2:15 AM
I have some of the pics you are missing, and there was a sam and max board game in the adventure that coverd tie fighter. the board game was also in one of the comic books
 Jake
02-27-2002, 3:11 AM
I've never heard of the Tie Fighter board game...
 SyntheticGerbil
02-27-2002, 6:28 AM
What exactly is the Day of the Tentacle Adventurer? Is it the Frankenstein-like one?
 JackTheGaffer
02-27-2002, 1:02 PM
No... it is the Sam and Max board game. It is in the Tie Fighter issue of the Adventerue.

Originally posted by Jake
I've never heard of the Tie Fighter board game...
 Jake
02-27-2002, 1:50 PM
Yeah I think the "science" comic ran in a DOTT issue of the Adventurer.
I'm hopefully getting cover scans and other info from ex-Adventuregamer.com admin Bordok, so all will be cleared up.

Anyone have the missing 2 Fox Kids magazines?

Oh and in other news, since I know I'll never bother to go and edit this thing again unless some huge error comes out I went and added page numbers for each story in the comics. Possibly worthful if you're planning on ebay shopping and want to know how much Sam & Max you're getting.
 SyntheticGerbil
02-27-2002, 3:20 PM
You should let me zoom in on the covers. I feel teased.

I have the comics from the FOX kids cut out, but I don't have the magazines.
 Jake
02-27-2002, 3:40 PM
I'll do zoom-ins eventually. I did save higher res versions than those :)
 Andrei
03-01-2002, 12:33 AM
You know that really ****ty German Sam and Max site iisaac posted? Buried deep within its dark, hateful bowels are scans of a ton of Sam and Max comics. Including the Fox Kids ones.
 iisaac
03-01-2002, 6:53 AM
They were taken from the old Unofficial, Andrei.
How about a Sam & Max web index for the Unofficial, Jake? You can start by harvesting my little links from all over the place. Get to it, boy, or it's your head!
Page: 1 of 1