Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join clan ELiTe!

Page: 1 of 1
 ELiTe_JeDi
02-24-2002, 8:00 PM
clan ELiTe used to be a proud and conquering clan of all games. Mainly mech games, but a few others as well. Anyway, a few years back, it was dissolved and I as well as a few others have been waiting for a chance like this to reinstate clan ELiTe to its former glory. If interested, you may challenge me to a duel using standard Jedi Knight game or MotS. Or if you wish, wait for Jedi Outcast to come out then challenge me. I will respond promptly. Note that is no joke. Once you are in, you are part of the clan. Or whatever works for you. Any replies will be answered by me or another of the ELiTe. There is only two of us left, ELiTe_JeDi and ELiTe_ViPeR. Any others are frauds.
 WD_ToRMeNt
02-24-2002, 11:15 PM
LMAO!

Sorry, I'm disquisted at that his homo "gungan" rank so I'm spamming.
 Zodiac
02-25-2002, 6:17 AM
heyyyyyy. he's just saying that stuff to promote his clan... look at what bush said during his campaign: "taxes will go down, more money for school and hospitals". All lies, but hey: he's the president now lol. :p

Same with clanrecruiting: Who would join a clan if the leader'd say: "hey.. join PLID, we've never accomplished anything, because we're pathetic at this game. We don't even have a website, but join so you can make us one."

sooo. :D it's just advertising.. truth isn't very relevant here lol. :)
 ELiTe_JeDi
02-27-2002, 5:09 PM
To tell the truth, I don't give a crap about anything I said above, and WD_Torment, if you think I meant any of that, you are gayer than N'Sync. But, yes, I would like to continue this whole ELiTe crap to JK2 as well. And Zodiac is right, I'm just trying to recruit, anything wrong with that?
 WD_ToRMeNt
02-27-2002, 7:11 PM
(edit-Gonk- Torment- calm down. And dont reply to posts to boost your post count, coz theyll be deleted.)
 Zodiac
02-27-2002, 7:12 PM
:p good luck with the clan man. hopefully its gonna work out.

if it doesn't, and you know a lot about PHP: JOIN VDS!!
We're looking for someone to build and manage a PHP website & forum :D ;) lol
:p
 Zodiac
02-27-2002, 7:16 PM
We're also looking for a potential member who can hook us up with our own dedicated server. :D

it'd also be nice if that potential member'd be female, blonde, hot, around 19yrs old, and has a nice set of hands..

sooo are u an "Anna Kournikova" with PHP skills and lots of money to buy a dedicated server:
Join the sexiest clan ever: VDS!!
:cool:
 Zodiac
02-27-2002, 7:20 PM
Originally posted by WD_ToRMeNt
Are you handycapped? I only posted that to boost my post count and get rid of my rank. Shhh read what i write for fux sakes.

I read what u posted. See those 4 letters: "LMAO" in ur own first post...well.. that's the reason why I replied to it.
 ELiTe_JeDi
03-01-2002, 7:47 PM
it'd also be nice if that potential member'd be female, blonde, hot, around 19yrs old, and has a nice set of hands..

Good luck finding that Zodiac, if you do, I might just think about joining. LOL.
 GonkH8er
03-02-2002, 9:52 PM
Alright... I've had enough of the stuff i've had to put up with in this thread. I've recorded the names of all users who participated in that little debacle, and if I or any of the mods see any repeat of the contents of this thread from any of you, swift action will be taken. I've taken down your names, and you will be watched.

Please please please, try and make this a fun plae to be, not a mindless insult-fest.

And don't give me any "but he started it" deal. You all retalliated, which as far as I'm concerned, is just as bad. If someone does that, report the thread to a moderator with the 'report thread' command. Don't try and take actions into your hands by fighting fire with fire. It just doesn't work.

Sorry if the deleting of all those posts seemed a little harsh, but rather than sit there for 10 minutes editing them all, most of which would have become empty, I felt deleting was more appropriate.

Just dont do it.
 ELiTe_JeDi
03-03-2002, 4:45 PM
Sorry about that GonkH8er, it was inappropriate. I realize my mistake and will do nothing like that anymore.
 GonkH8er
03-04-2002, 1:30 AM
Glad to hear it :D
 Eternity
03-08-2002, 6:46 PM
Gonk, you are prime middle-school teacher material. Go for it.
Page: 1 of 1