Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Favorite Galactic Battlegrounds Game Mode?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue15
02-23-2002, 3:02 PM
I don't know what mine is, I haven't played through them all, I sorta like defend the monument.
 Chessack
02-23-2002, 7:25 PM
I like RM the best, but you forgot my second-favorite: Terminate the Commander. :cool:
 chrisw_30
02-24-2002, 1:23 AM
My favourite is Random Map
 Gungan_Reble
02-24-2002, 5:48 AM
R/M Multiyplayer on the zone it's sweet :D
 Natopo
02-24-2002, 6:01 AM
RM and DM.
 Altus_Thrawn
02-24-2002, 4:48 PM
i like RM the best, but in AoE and AoC, i liked regicide/terminate the commander a lot also:fett:
 Crazy_dog no.3
02-25-2002, 1:34 AM
TTC gets u a fort and some 6 free workers at the start, so I voted TTC.
 xwing guy
02-25-2002, 9:12 PM
Terminate the commander is my favorite, the forteress that they start you out with gives you some protection early on and its easy to win, just use blaster cannons to destroy the enemy fort then use fighters to hunt down the enemy commander.
 GrandMoffThoth
02-25-2002, 9:54 PM
I'm partial to Terminate the Commander, the ideal version of this in my mind is to allow these perameters in Map Editor. I can't figure out how to do it yet, but to play a Terminate the Commander where your commander can be a Hero, like Maul, or Emperor, or Vader, who can defend himself to the last, instead of helpless leader mode. It's hard for me to feel inspired when your leader is a defenseless coward always retreating in the face of the enemy like our beloved, Cobra Commander. Could play it over a Lan or ICP connection instead of Zone to get around the no custom scenerios rule. I know there must be a way to do this, but as of yet, I just do not know.
 fido4fox
03-27-2002, 5:24 PM
I like random map with total conquest! I also like to have a huge map with high resource level as well. And 9 times out of 10, I pick to be a random team against one or two random opponents. That way I keep myself sharp on all the civs. Although if I get the gungans I reset because that is the one civ I refuse to use.
Page: 1 of 1