Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't wait!

Page: 1 of 1
 StarWarsFanMan
11-12-2001, 11:30 AM
I'm going to go to the local Wal-Mart and see if they have SWGB yet! They had better because I've been waiting for a very long time! I just wish online play was supported by our fiber optics provider BentonREA. :(
 Paladin
11-12-2001, 6:55 PM
Walmart may not get SWGB on time. It may come from 3-7 days late. Go to a Gaming store.
 StarWarsFanMan
11-12-2001, 6:59 PM
Darn, couldn't find it at Costco, Fred Meyer, or Wal-Mart. I wish my town had a gaming store! Oh well! I'll get it somehow!
 GB_StormTrooper
11-13-2001, 1:12 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
Darn, couldn't find it at Costco, Fred Meyer, or Wal-Mart. I wish my town had a gaming store! Oh well! I'll get it somehow!

hey where do you live? Cuz I have Fred Meyers around here and thats where I bought mine...
 StarWarsFanMan
11-13-2001, 10:19 AM
I live in Central Washington, about an hour away from Wenatchee. That's where I went. I will try to get the game this weekend or possibly during the week!
 StarWarsFanMan
11-13-2001, 10:09 PM
Man, I just called the local Wal-Mart Supercenter and asked them about it, but, no go. :( I will be biding my time while I wait. :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:
 idiot00001
11-13-2001, 10:19 PM
None of the stores in my town had it so I will have to drive 2 hrs. to get the game then 2 hrs. back, or wait a couple days for Wal-Mart to get it.
Page: 1 of 1