Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

wookiee artillery

Page: 1 of 1
 PsYch0_PimP
02-21-2002, 2:30 PM
How do you stop a (my) wookiee army with:
-30 Hvy Artillery
-A group of repeator troops (fully upgraded)
-A group of berserkers ( " " )
-30 Hvy AA-troops ( " " )
in it?

An opponent once stopped my army with alot of AT-AT walkers,
but almost all of his AT-ATs were destroyed. So we each retreated, we builded up our army again, i attacked and the same thing happened again, again, again, ... , and again.
The game just kept going for hours. Eventually i won, but isnt there a more easy and faster way to destroy those AT-ATs with wookiees?
I tryed:
-10 bombers
-30 Grenade troopers
-20 mech destroyers

:explode:
 PsYch0_PimP
02-23-2002, 1:58 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Page: 1 of 1