Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Irc server

Page: 1 of 1
 SirDogmeat
02-20-2002, 12:10 PM
where is the main irc hangout for clans gonna be? etg, gamesnet? just curious
 Zodiac
02-20-2002, 6:56 PM
irc.enterthegame.com

:)
 jk][Death
02-21-2002, 5:19 AM
We are already there..........Come join [JUSTKILL] #jK][ on irc.enterthegame.com

Tod Bridges kikn Vanilla Ices but.................... now that is Owned. :)
 Jed!-g00n-
03-01-2002, 11:42 AM
:o well must general gamers hang out at irc.quakenet.org <---- BEST :D

these gamers include Q3, cs and UT players and has the biggest gaming communtiy
 SpiffyTheDog
03-01-2002, 10:29 PM
You are now officially gay.

Dickless.
 JK_DarthMaul
03-01-2002, 10:30 PM
Hey jk]death there already is a JK clan, called JK thats been around for a long time...so...get some new ****ing initials...
 DeathBoLT
03-01-2002, 10:59 PM
most JK clans are already at irc.enterthegame.com

we're hoping #nar on etg will serve as a sufficent replacment for the Zone's nar shaddaa room
 SyKoTiCWretched
03-02-2002, 8:23 PM
if that does become jk2's nar there will have to be a lot of thought on who gets ops and who doesnt and who should deserve them and such
 jk][Death
03-04-2002, 6:05 AM
TO this jk Dude. Its jK][ Dude get it straight JUST Kill. So dont be rude. Ty have a nice day. :) I wonder how many DARTH MAULS There are. Death is short for Deathcycle.
 JaG|Kaiser
03-04-2002, 9:23 AM
Originally posted by SyKoTiCWretched
if that does become jk2's nar there will have to be a lot of thought on who gets ops and who doesnt and who should deserve them and such

irc.enterthegame.com

New clans are there, old clans making a comeback, shoutcasting networks (TsN), and the first ladder for JK2 (Teamwarfare) are all located on etg.

Make no mistake, we have been and will be very careful as to who will get ops in #nar. There are 3 admins in the channel, and Psychosix and Fleury idle in there almost all the time. I'm there from 7 PM until around 11-12 EST. We three are the only ones that can give auto-ops, and we have been very selective in that. The last thing we want to do is be counterproductive in our channel by giving ops out to people who may abuse their ops status or take over the channel.

I haven't made a post about #nar lately, because it seems that word of mouth is in action. Since it was started about a month or so ago, activity has picked up considerably. As soon as JK2 is released, I imagine that it will take off.

By the way, I mentioned Teamwarfare. You can find the ladder at http://www.teamwarfare.com)

woeX, former JCS and a host of other clans, is the admin for the ladder. They are going to setup a 1v 1, nf, ff, guns, sabers, team dm, and CTF ladders. Many of the rules are still in development, but what do you expect? The game isn't out yet. Anyhow, TWL will provide a place for the competition to commence.
 jk][Death
03-04-2002, 3:24 PM
KOol Thx for the reply Kaiser. :) So teamwarfare gonna be the leet ladder? If so cool. Take care see you on Etg.
Page: 1 of 1