Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

question

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 8
02-16-2002, 6:25 PM
euh... i want to ask a question.
when will there be another chat thingie with the developers??? cause i didnt know about this one and it pissed me off a bit.....
I realy want to be there when they talk about it.

Could you please post a warning thread or an anouncment when they come again please????? i dont care if i have to stay up late to be there.
 MikeC
02-16-2002, 9:23 PM
Actually, Juz did post a notice about this on our main page 1 week before the chat took place. I think he also posted a reminder a day or 2 before it happened.
 Juztyn
02-17-2002, 2:48 AM
You should check the main page more often, Wraith 8. :D

The next such chat will probably be within a couple months. I'll consider posting a forum-wide announcement. =)
 Wraith 8
02-17-2002, 7:22 AM
please do that Juztyn... cause to be honest i dont visit the main page that much.... i get an e-mail in my box when things are updated so i go to the other page where i first went all the time to read what is new... but ill try to go to the main page more often :D
 Com Raven
02-18-2002, 3:18 PM
I thought there would be one every month for the next few....
 Wraith 8
02-18-2002, 5:47 PM
And where is this chat then???? on Mirc?? or somewhere else... and does someone know the exact time already??
 Juztyn
02-18-2002, 5:58 PM
The next chat will probably be hosted by LucasArts, in their chat room. And no, nobody knows when it will be.
 Com Raven
02-20-2002, 3:05 PM
You should be notified by LCE Insider Newsletter anyways.....
Page: 1 of 1