Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thirst For Power - Mission 1

Page: 1 of 4
 Eets
02-14-2002, 12:13 PM
The game begins as you find yourselves in the mess hall of a ship. Your Master, Ma'gee Turos speaks up as he enters the room:

"Greetings. You have all been chosen to become my apprentices because you exhibit strength in the force, and have embraced the dark side.

I am a Sith Warrior. As such, I have come across knowledge of a Sith Holocron somewhere on the planet Serberia. No doubt word of this has spread to those disgusting "Jedi". We will probably have the honor of destroying some of these weaklings in our search for the Holocron, as well as some other pitiable life forms that will try to stand in our way.

We will be on the planet Serberia in less than 30 minutes. We will begin heading for the first coordinates I have calculated as soon as we land. I need not tell you how important it is for us to find this Holocron. Within it could be knowledge of unspeakable power.

Suit up and prepare for landing."
 Heavyarms
02-14-2002, 2:03 PM
(before we start, YAY!!! FIRST POST IN THE RPG!!!) I grab my saber, and strap belt above one shoulder and underneath the other, and grip the saber in my left hand (I'm left handed, you know!)
 DashRendar
02-14-2002, 3:06 PM
"Yes, Master," I grab my saber my utility belt my aquata breather my field pack and my trusty Boyscout Pocket Knife;) and then jump on and strap in
 hannibalscipio
02-14-2002, 8:07 PM
"Yes, my master." I gather my gear, and strap in.
 Sithcloak
02-15-2002, 10:53 AM
I like the others get my gear ready and prepare for landing, my left hand is close to my saber at all times unless i am using it for other purposes.

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
02-15-2002, 12:38 PM
*Joolar gets up from his seat and walks to the cabinet, opens it and takes out his black robe and boots, and prepares for landing.*

That's how you do it. I think we went over this once already :P - Eets
 Sithcloak
02-15-2002, 3:04 PM
Moronii whispers to his fellow student Joolar. "How long untill we land?"

*Moronii uses the force to impataintly read the closest time device.*

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
02-15-2002, 6:40 PM
I practice my meditation while we wait.
 Sithcloak
02-15-2002, 6:56 PM
Moronii sencing [scipios character, don't know what it is.] example, he also begins to meditate.

Sithcloak
 Eets
02-15-2002, 7:00 PM
A blip coming from the c0ckpit tells Ma'gee it's time to land.

With that, Ma'gee turns around and enters the c0ckpit. 3 minutes later, you hear over the com: "Preparing landing sequence. Hold on to something."

The ship enters the atmosphere of the planet and almost naturally finds a safe spot to land. With a rustle and clatter, the ship lands on a small grassy spot in the middle of a dense jungle.

Ma'gee comes out from the c0ckpit and heads for the door. As he is halfway down the ramp, he turns around and asks: "Are you coming?"
 Sithcloak
02-15-2002, 7:05 PM
Moronii now his left hand closer to his saber gets up from meditating and exits the ship, but first streaching with the force to sence anything he can that might be of danger to their mission.

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
02-15-2002, 7:13 PM
I follow my master, scanning the surrounding area for any sign of movement or danger.
 DashRendar
02-15-2002, 7:14 PM
"Coming, Master.." I get up put on my utility belt, field pack then but my aquata breather and saber into my cloak,"Where are we heading?"
 Eets
02-15-2002, 7:34 PM
"Into the jungle." Ma'gee says, as he turns around once again to watch the rest of his apprentices leave the ship.
 Heavyarms
02-15-2002, 8:44 PM
aight, coming!
 Zygomaticus
02-15-2002, 9:40 PM
i leave the ship last, as always cuz i have a mega ego,

i walk upto ma'gee face him in the face look him in the eyes, and say "lead and i will follow"
 Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 6:47 AM
I activate Farsight. *eyes glow*
 Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 9:54 AM
*hands rendar macrobinoculars* Here you go, but there may be the time I may need them.
 DashRendar
02-16-2002, 10:31 AM
*nods head and takes the macrobinoculars*(as a sith I don't say thank you but as a forumer I do: Thanks

O ya I think Eets would rather you use our PC's names just call me Brash if that's the case)
 Zygomaticus
02-16-2002, 10:36 AM
Joolar walks upto brash and rudely grabs the binoculars from him and looks through them.

ooc: i am a mean guy in this rpg, and i have a huge ego, and im really selfish:D
 DashRendar
02-16-2002, 10:45 AM
*I grab one of my glow rods and heat it up then touch Joolar's cloak scorching it*"Oops sorry I was looking for my macrobinoculars and bumped into you. O you found them!*I grab the macrobinoculars from Joolar*"Well looks like there's no damage."*I LOCK the macrobinoculars in one of my empty pouches on my utility belt*

OOC:You control your PC only so you can't say what Ma'gee does
 Eets
02-16-2002, 11:42 AM
Brash's macrobinoculars reveal nothing, since he is looking at a tree.

However, Salculd uses his farseeing and discovers nothing out of the ordinary. Mainly plants, animals, and insects. However, he does notice a small cloud of smoke billowing from somewhere in the jungle. His farseeing fails as he tries to see from where it comes.

After hearing this, Ma'gee presses a button on his wrist and the ship's ramp closes as the ship turns invisible. He then starts walking into the dense underbrush, moving branches along with the force, expecting his apprentices to follow.

GM speak: I recommend using more conventional methods to remove the plantlife from in front of you. Using the force too long can eventually hurt you, as it takes Vitality Points away from you with each phase.
 Zygomaticus
02-16-2002, 12:31 PM
ooc: i CAN do little actions that ma'gee does, things that arent so important.

joolar gets angry at brash and ignites his saber, but catching noticing that ma'gee has started walking, he moves it away from brash and begins to cut plantlife infront of him to clear his path

No, you CANT. :D - Eets- the mean guy!! :D

cmon its so little, so teeny, so weeny, all i said is you glare at me so i put it back, is that so bad
 DashRendar
02-16-2002, 12:52 PM
OOC:That'll have to be officiated by Eets...but I KNOW you can't control other people's PCs

"All I can see is brown stuff through these things so you can have them back."*I hand the macrobinocs. back to Salculd. Then activate my saber and work my way into the jungle trying to leave as little a trail as possible. Then after hearing what Salculd saw I turn on my commlink to see if I can catch any messages coming from the fire.*
 Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 2:36 PM
should I lead, my lord? I have seen the fire myself.
 Eets
02-16-2002, 3:29 PM
"No. I can sense lifeforms here."

Ma'gee leads you to what seems to be an abandoned campsite. There are a couple of tents, a burned out fire, and various supplies and tools.

"Whoever was here hasn't been gone long. Their things here tell me that they are smugglers. They are probably after the holocron as well. We should exterminate this threat."
 DashRendar
02-16-2002, 4:04 PM
*I search the site for something useful**cough*electro or macrobinoculars*cough*
 Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 4:26 PM
*hands brash macrobinoculars* THey are yours, fellow apprentice.
 DashRendar
02-16-2002, 4:36 PM
"Well before you give them to me lets see if I can find a set of my own..."
 Heavyarms
02-16-2002, 5:10 PM
*uses farsight again* *eyes glow*
 Sithcloak
02-16-2002, 5:41 PM
Moronii walks through the camp reaching with the force to search for anything that might pose a threat or might be of use.

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
02-16-2002, 10:13 PM
Joolar enters one of the tents, looking for anything unusual.

KRKODE!!!!! I've told you like 15 times how to play! Get your act together or you're outta here. - Eets

ooops sorry i didnt know:(
 hannibalscipio
02-17-2002, 8:19 AM
I stand guard, alert to any danger. My hand rests lightly on my double-bladed lightsaber.
 Eets
02-17-2002, 7:53 PM
Reaching down, Brash grabs a pair of Electrobinoculars, Salculd finds a Vibro-Blade, and Moronii snatches two glowsticks.

Suddenly from inside the tent, Joolar screams: "IT'S A TWAP!!" (hehe, couldn't resist..) and falls down after a smuggler punches him in the jaw.

Two other smugglers approach from our rear, one a twilek and the other a human. All of the smugglers have their blasters pointed at you.

What do you want to do? Talk, or Slice?
 Eets
02-17-2002, 8:39 PM
http://swrpg.netfirms.com/mapofjunglebattle1.jpg)

Big ol square in the middle is a blanket, the odd looking squares on top and bottom are tents.
 DashRendar
02-17-2002, 9:01 PM
*I get up behind enemy 2 + 3 then attack #2*
 Zygomaticus
02-17-2002, 9:24 PM
I leap off the ground, land on my feet, look Enemy #1 in the eye and give him an evil sneer. With that I ignite my Lightsaber and attack him.
 Sithcloak
02-17-2002, 11:29 PM
Moronii quickly ignites his saber and trys to disarm enemy #3.

Sithcloak
 Eets
02-18-2002, 11:22 AM
*posting for hannibalscipio*

Hao Jun hurriedly attacks enemy #3 after seeing that Brash has attacked enemy #2.

(Hurry and post, Heavyarms!)
 Heavyarms
02-18-2002, 12:37 PM
Salculd slowly starts to fall asleep because there is no action... *suddenly sees bad guys* I unsheate the blade, and launch at the one by brash. I then leap into the tree, and start manuevering stealthly overtop of the other two.
Edit: Whoops, no trees! I run towards the other two guys.
 Zygomaticus
02-18-2002, 3:40 PM
whats there to unsheath, you shoudl change that to "ignite"
 Eets
02-18-2002, 3:43 PM
Brash sweeps behind enemies #2 and 3, and swiftly slashes at enemy #2, leaving a gash in his back.

Joolar rises to his feet and successfully attacks enemy #1.

Moronii swiftly chops off the blaster hand of enemy #3, while Hao Jun follows throw with an attack to the abdomen area.

Salculd throws the vibroblade and it hits enemy #2, completely finishing him off.

Seeing that his comrades have fallen, Enemy #1 gets a moment of bravery and attacks Joolar with a knife, but misses wildly.

Ma'gee decides to help out. The knife that Enemy #1 was attacking with flies through the air at Ma'gee, who swiftly catches it and throws it back with the same strength, finishing off Enemy #1.
 Zygomaticus
02-18-2002, 3:51 PM
wow ma'gee, thanks, that was awesome, you think you could teach me that......\

bends down to search enemy 1
 Heavyarms
02-18-2002, 4:09 PM
*retrieves vibroblade, puts it away (is it like a lightsaber?) *seraches the dead man, making sure not to dirty my clothes*
 DashRendar
02-18-2002, 4:28 PM
*I put away my saber. Then being next to both of them I search 2 + 3 for anything useful and don't stop until I get everything.*

OOC: I'm taking 20 if you're wondering.

First post first grab...sorry Scipio o and just cuz you searched it doesn't mean you got everything (to both of you) I'm getting ALL of it I'm searching everything that's what taking 20 means
 hannibalscipio
02-19-2002, 8:20 AM
Of course, Brash will not find anything in the body of no. 3, since I already cunducted an extensive search of his belongings and body. I stand and sneer at the poor thing that tried to stand up to us.
 Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 10:23 AM
I have searched the one where my vibro blade was in.
 Eets
02-19-2002, 3:09 PM
Salculd grabs another vibroblade, a glowstick, a comlink, and 50 credits.

Brash finds 2 hold out blasters, a knife, a glowstick, and a grapple hook thingy(can't think of the official name) *it is called a grappling hook -Wraith 5*

Hao Jun finds a medpack, a holdout blaster, a knife, 20 credits, and a glowstick.

Anyone else want to search before we move?
 Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 3:50 PM
I holster the vibroblades in my belt, along with the stick andcomlink.
 DashRendar
02-19-2002, 4:04 PM
OOC: Its a GLOWROD! o and a Grapple Spike Launcher

*I throw the glowstick to joolar and the Grapple Spike Launcher to Moronii*"You can have these I already have one of these."*I then put the knife and blasters into my utility belt in the pouch next to my Electrobinocs.*
Page: 1 of 4