Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Favorite games...

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue15
02-14-2002, 10:32 AM
List all your most favorite games for each platform, and why they're your favorite games.

ok here's my list:

PC:

Delta Force, cause there's ALWAYS someone to play against online.

Mysteries of the Sith, cause I've gotten pretty good at making levels for it. (it's been a year since i started editing)

Galactic Battlegrounds, I enjoy a nice long game of it playing as either the empire or trade federation. Crushing the enemy and going under the name 'Moff Seerdon'.

Elite Force cause I love the graphics, and the bots are awesome.

Unreal Tournament demo, me and my friend, S1DC just started playing it, it's so awesome, and i love the music, it gets my adrenaline pumping!!

Nintendo 64:

Hybrid Heaven, cause I get to make combos, and it's the best fighter/rpg game I've ever played.

Shadows of the Empire, I loved this game when it first came out, dang it was so long ago, i went through the game like probably 10+ times....on easy.

Donkey Kong 64, very fun for when i was bored. Loved collecting all those golden bananas.

Rogue Squadron, this has to be my all-time favorite star wars game, lots of action, i loved getting the medals in it, the dialogue was awesome, the explosions were great, and Moff Seerdon, I whooped your ass!

Playstation:

Star Wars: Demolition, I LOVE the gambling in it! hehehe I always bet every last credit and win a ton cause I'm so dam good!

Dino Crisis 2, I got this game cause it looked cool and there were alot of dinosaurs in it. I like it cause at the end u can buy dinosaurs to play as and fight them in the arena. I beat it in 3 days. On the day i beat it, I decided to go and play again, and i beat it again the same day!

Dino Crisis 1, I got this game after dino crisis 2, cause I played the demo on pc, and it was pretty fun. This game was HARD!!! It took me about 15 hours to beat. It took about 4-5 days for me to beat it. The day after i beat it, i went in and beat it in 4 hours.

Metal Gear Solid: VR missions. I got this game saturday night. It is SO DARN AWESOME!!! So far, I've beaten 50% of it.
 Jedi Calypso
02-14-2002, 11:45 AM
Nintendo-

1) The Legend of Zelda (the first one) because, i mean c'mon, it was innovator of the epic games. I spent weeks and weeks playing this game to the finish, only to discover a second quest at the end.

2) Archon, you know, the virtual chess simulator thing. It was innovative, and i still play it today, (that is, of course when i can get my NES running.

3) Super Mario Brothers, what can i say? Im a sucker for the classics.

Super Nintendo

1) Mega Man X, it was different than all the others, i had never been a big fan of the series, but this one was great.

2) Super Donkey Kong, the graphics were revolutionary, and the gameplay was awesome.

3) Starfox, everyone can make fun of me all they want, but i thought, despite the over-hyped super FX chip, it was a really good game.

Playstation

1) Final Fantasy 7, it was the first game i got for the Playstation, and it kept me busy for almost 6 months. Great story, fantastic gameplay, and good re-play value.

2) Jedi Power Battles, it was the origional reason i came to this forum (although im not sure what happened to the JPB forum in my absense) great levels, secrets and charachets to play as, (even though we never did find Ki-AdiMundi, right guys?)

3) The Entire Tony Hawk Series, each game that comes out in this series (to date there is three, with plans for a fourth) has been greater than the first, i like how they all kept the same button combos, and basic game format, each time adding a little something extra to make the game differant.
 BeastMaster
02-14-2002, 3:51 PM
PC:
JK/MotS: because it's the best SW FPS I've played (IMHO), because it's easy to edit, and because it'll actually run on my computer.

XWA: because it's the best spaceflight sim that my computer can (barely) run.

DS9: The Fallen: Great graphics, actually three games in one. Just wish I had a computer that could play it with FPS >6. :(

I'd love to get Voyager: Elite Force and Jedi Outcast, but unless I get a massive upgrade very quickly, it's not going to happen.

N64:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time: because I'm Zelda fanatic, and because the graphics and gameplay are stunning. Also because it's one of the very few games I've found that actually has an engaging story.

Zelda: Majora's Mask: again, it's the engaging story and awesome game.

That's pretty much it. I don't have a lot of time for gaming, being a University student and all. :(
 JPMaximilian
02-17-2002, 2:58 PM
I like TIE Fighter, it's classic.
 oninosensi
02-18-2002, 12:44 AM
Zork

'nuff said.
 obi
02-18-2002, 2:54 PM
PC:

Star Trek: Deep space nine-the fallen.

Jediknight

and

Star trek: Starfleet command

N64:

Battle for naboo

Shadows of the empire

Zelda: Ocarina of time

Playstation:

Star Trek Invasion

The Phantom Menace

Wing Commander III&IV

Dreamcast:

Shenmue(friggin awesome!!)

Jedi Power Battles(much better on DC)

Dino Chrisis

PS2:

Starfighter

Star Trek Voyager Elite Force

Devil May Cry
 StormHammer
02-26-2002, 8:40 PM
I only play PC games... Here are my top 10 favourites...

1. Jedi Knight - one of the best FPS games I've ever played, for a multitude of reasons. :)

2. Half Life - nuff said. :rolleyes:

3. Return To Castle Wolfenstein - great design, and a great challenging blast.

4. Heretic II - probably the best 3rd person game I've played...because of the range of moves, attacks, defences and speed. The story was okay too. :)

5. Unreal - playing it again now because I never finished it the first time. It has to be one of the longest FPS games ever made, with some great secrets, and a good backstory.

6. Cossacks: European Wars. I tried the demo a couple of times...and each gaming session lasted 6 hours, so I knew I was hooked. I just had to get the full game, and it's attention to detail is brilliant. It is the game that switched me on to RTS games in general.

7. Unreal Tournament - too damned addictive for it's own good, and I don't even play online. ;)

8. Rune - stunningly realised Viking epic, and one of the few games I managed to play online for a short while. Great game that I followed from the first announcement through to the final release. :)

9. No One Lives Forever - very good and diverse game. :)

10. Soldier Of Fortune. Loverly. :D
 Rogue15
02-26-2002, 9:57 PM
S1DC, one of my best friends, is overly-addicted to unreal tournament. It's sick!!!!! We tried multiplaying, and i never got a shot at him...mostly cause of the darned lag...
 Kylilin
02-26-2002, 10:12 PM
PC

Doom
Jedi Knight
Half-Life
Icewind Dale
NBA Live '95

Nintendo

Blades of Steel
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Bionic Commando
Mega Man

Sega Genesis

Streets of Rage II
Toejam and Earl

Playstation

Final Fantasy VII
Star Wars: Masters of the Teras Kasi
Gran Turismo II
Metal Gear Solid
Triple Play 2001
 Kyle d'Tana
02-27-2002, 10:06 AM
Well, It will be great! no question! But if it will be better than ep1, then...uhhh!!!!!
 Kyle d'Tana
02-27-2002, 10:10 AM
Why to f*** is that here?????? It should be in the thread about tzhe ep2... well it seems that i've lost my brain today....:D :D
 Kyle d'Tana
02-27-2002, 10:18 AM
well, here the post to this Topic!

Well my fav games:

SW Rebellion: Its the greatest game!!! To play against the CPU or online!!

SW Jedi Knights: Really cool shooter game!!

SW Rogue Squadron: One of the best games, da** is that game cool...

THPS 2: The best Sport game at the moment...
 GUNNER
02-28-2002, 2:13 AM
PC:

Half-Life
Dark forces
Jedi Knight
XWA
RS
Mots
UT
Unreal
CS
Myst
WC 4

Nintendo:

Contra
 Kyle d'Tana
03-07-2002, 8:04 AM
Well, of course Unreal Tournament...
 Rogue15
03-07-2002, 11:36 AM
My most favorite game of ALL time no matter what year it is or if it's outdated or whatever is Mysteries of the Sith:

Great Storyline, Easy to edit, and COLORED LIGHTING, VOICE TAUNTS, AND MORE!!! ehehhehe
Page: 1 of 1