Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

'Shipping & Handling

Page: 2 of 5
 JR2000Z
02-18-2002, 8:58 PM
Originally posted by Nute Gunray
If this thread was a horse, I would shoot it in the head.

You'd shoot anything in the head
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-18-2002, 9:35 PM
HEAD SHOT!!!
 Keyan Farlander
02-18-2002, 9:36 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
:wstupid:

And exactly what is stupid about a three-headed monkey, hmm?
 Nitro
02-18-2002, 10:01 PM

I bet to differ. A black jumpsuit and tranquilizer darts do.

Well, sure... If she's into gang-rape.
 Flying Beastie
02-19-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Death
Don't ever ask a slasher what their favorite couples are.

I could've sworn I said "no slash." :rolleyess

Cardcaptors:
Julian/Tory

This one is actually in the original version (sometime in S2, apparently), but it was (AFAIK) omitted in the Americanized one.

I haven't even seen all of S2 yet though, thanks to Teletoon. :snear:

Oh, and:

Sailor Moon:
Neptune/Uranus (I especially like the blatantly obvious "cousins" lie the dubbers put in :rolleyess )

I forgot then 'cause they're not in the show anymore.
 Redwing
02-19-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Flying Beastie

I could've sworn I said "no slash."

Well yes...but you said it in really tiny letters :D

BTW when I reminded her that, she said, and I believe her exact words were:

"Oh, whatever."

:D
 Nute Gunray
02-19-2002, 8:05 PM
Jupiter/Venus

OMG SO HOT.
 Death
02-19-2002, 10:11 PM
And why, pray tell, should I not put slash couples? You asked for my favorite couples, there they are. I'm not gonna pretend like they aren't cause it's slash. Oh and, most of the couples were sparking on screen, but people just didn't see it. You can't tell me there's nothing going on between Quatre and Trowa. I might just have a different idea of "on-screen" sparkage. *shrug*
 Zargon
02-19-2002, 10:22 PM
Jupiter/Venus

OMG SO HOT.

I c0ncur
 Wasslera
02-19-2002, 11:46 PM
And how, pray tell is JupiterxVenus not slash? Gang up on the slashers beacouse we're into guys. Well. :p on you. 'sides just like death sayed, you can find sparks between anyone if you look for it. Anyways, here goes mine. And guess what?! Thats right its slash. :)

Gw:
HeeroxDuo
TrowaxQuatre
TreizexZechs.
Wufei doesnt count, he was married, I feel sorry for him really. But he can be rather stuck up...(death to relena.)

Star wars:
Obi and D maul, but only in a specific situation called Sith Academy. *Snerk*
Luke and Mara (Awwwwwwwwwwww!)
han an leia.
Ani with Amidala.

Angel:
Wesley and Gunn
Angel and Buffy, (I cant stand the idea of buffy and Spike:snear: Willow and Oz, I dont like Lara she bugs me.

Card Captors(yay!):
Yuki and Toya!! Eeeee, yuki's so adorable.
Yue and clow
Li and Eriol.
*Nod* I love clow, he's always smiling, I dont think I've seen more than 3 pictures/frames on the show where he isnt smiling. But, my his eyes are pretty when they're actually open

Harry Potter:
(Yes, I like potter slash. No, I dont like slash when there in their first year. More like stories from their fifth and sixth year.*Nod* anyways)
HarryxDraco
Sirus BlackxRemus Lupin
Ron and Her-mo-ninny.

Iterview(plus its many sequels, but not Memnoch . Ick.):
Louis and Lestat
Marius/Armand
And really any combination with thoes four. Free vampire luvin'.
And if Gabriel wasnt his mother I'd like Gabriel and Lestat, but its squicky in a way.

Oh, Darren and Daniel of course. And Super boy and Robin*Nod*. And I'm a cya/Skids shipper from Boy meets boy. ^_____^. And Of course I like BMB's main charas Harley and Mik, but my most beloved pair in the comics is Tabs and allen I love tabs sooooo much, she is so funny and she and Allen omigosh, they make me laugh a lot.
Anyways, I think I'm done. And exhausted.*Sigh*Sorry that took so long, not that anyone read it....
 Nute Gunray
02-19-2002, 11:59 PM
If this thread were a building, I would destroy it with a carbomb. And there's not a jury outiside of San Francisco and Soho that would find me guilty of the crime. In fact, they wouldn't even think it was a crime.

Lesbians are <i>awesome</i> and gay guys are <i>scary and creepy</i>. It's this kind of thread that causes erotic Duran Duran fan fiction and anti-American terrorists. I'm sure of it.
 Gold leader
02-20-2002, 7:03 AM
 Rogue Nine
02-20-2002, 7:08 AM
:eyeraise:

That's the only way to describe this thread.
 Zargon
02-20-2002, 9:55 AM
even though she gave Danny [Corvo] a hand job in the Copps [Food Center] freezer a few months ago

mmmhmmm

Or maybe it was becuase Danny can grow a real mullet, unlike him.....
 Zargon
02-20-2002, 9:57 AM
oh btw, I had a great valentines day, first good on ever, so **** you all :D
 Flying Beastie
02-20-2002, 1:39 PM
Originally posted by Wasslera
TrowaxQuatre

Actually, I can see this sparkage (especially in the second/third ep, when they're jamming with violin & flute).

But Trowa seems to have a girlfriend (I don't buy Catherine's whole "sister" comment; I think she was just lying to Heero and Duo). Quatre, being a Nice Guy, is obviously doomed to be single for the rest of his life.

<small>Who me? Bitter?</small>

Wufei doesnt count, he was married, I feel sorry for him really.

I feel sorry for her, whoever she was.

I think the only real relationship Wufei will ever have is with that large pole up his butt.

<small>Wufei/Sally sparkage notwithstanding.</small>

Star wars:
Obi and D maul, but only in a specific situation called Sith Academy. *Snerk*

Actually, there's some subtle Maul/Sideous sparkage in the novels. It's subtle, but it's there.

Well, it's there from Maul, anyway; Sideus was obviously just using him as cannon-fodder.

I love clow, he's always smiling, I dont think I've seen more than 3 pictures/frames on the show where he isnt smiling.

The Clow Smiley: ^_^
 K_Kinnison
02-20-2002, 8:23 PM
He are some relationships taht you may not have herd about

Wicket and R2

Ev-9D9 and his levers

All the stomtroopers, the y fall in love with one, and they fall in lvoe with all

THe emporer and himself

Darth vader and his cloths

Darth maul and his saber

Watto and "his boy"

Nute and Rune (Passive submissive relationships :D )

Yoda and a flashlight

A gammorian guard, and that fat chick with 6 breasts

The Rancor and his trainer
 Nute Gunray
02-20-2002, 9:19 PM
Originally posted by K_Kinnison
Yoda and a flashlight

That's not a flashlight...

me: 1 Yoda: 0
 Redwing
02-20-2002, 9:29 PM
:eyeraise:
 Gold leader
02-21-2002, 5:28 AM
This is somehow pleasantly disturbing. :elephant:
 edlib
02-21-2002, 5:54 AM
If you mean the thread, then: There's nothing all that pleasant about it... well,.. maybe for Yoda. :yoda:
:joy:
 Zargon
02-21-2002, 10:50 AM
muwhahahahahahaha
 Death
02-21-2002, 4:07 PM
If this thread were a building, I would destroy it with a carbomb. And there's not a jury outiside of San Francisco and Soho that would find me guilty of the crime. In fact, they wouldn't even think it was a crime.

Lesbians are <i>awesome</i> and gay guys are <i>scary and creepy</i>. It's this kind of thread that causes erotic Duran Duran fan fiction and anti-American terrorists. I'm sure of it.

:rolleyes: Oh you poor, sad, deprived, little boy. And here I thought you could be somewhat cool, but then such a stupid comment. :tsk: *tsk tsk tsk* But hey, you call yourself Nute Gunray, so go figure. :D
Oh and I'm sorry that I don't get a kick out of lesbians (although I have nothing against them. Whatever makes one happy I always say), but me being a girl you know...I prefer guys. Kissing. :sweat: :cool:
 Rogue Nine
02-21-2002, 7:12 PM
I liek cheeze. It's teh kuhlest.

:joy:
 Redwing
02-21-2002, 8:34 PM
Is it just me, or is Rogue Nine trying to tell us something? :D
 Nute Gunray
02-21-2002, 9:00 PM
You have made a grave error by attempting direct conversation with me. Under no circumstances are I to be quoted unless to further my personal goals. Those goals will be disclosed later when Project Final comes to pass.

:rolleyes: Oh you poor, sad, deprived, little boy.

Poor? monetarily. Sad? most of the time. Deprived? of what? Little? no. Boy? At time coordinates long passed, yes.

And here I thought you could be somewhat cool

SOMEWHAT? Project Final will change that.

, but then such a stupid comment.

I stated the absolute truth. For instance, the heavily Muslim nation of Pakistan (and breeding ground for anti-American terrorists) has the death penalty for the crime of being a gay man. There is no penalty for lesbianism because that is not a crime there or something. Go figure.

But hey, you call yourself Nute Gunray, so go figure.

It has to do with my real name, not some fictional Thai space businessfrog.

Oh and I'm sorry that I don't get a kick out of lesbians (although I have nothing against them. Whatever makes one happy I always say), but me being a girl you know...I prefer guys. Kissing. :sweat: :cool:

Being MALE, I prefer WOMEN and distain the concept of guy on guy action and would prefer that it was not even an abstract concept. Oddly the vast majority of the females I know (I know more women than men. odd.) find the idea of two guys doing ANYTHING of that sort to be revolting.
 Death
02-21-2002, 9:16 PM
You have made a grave error by attempting direct conversation with me. Under no circumstances are I to be quoted unless to further my personal goals. Those goals will be disclosed later when Project Final comes to pass.

Being MALE, I prefer WOMEN and distain the concept of guy on guy action and would prefer that it was not even an abstract concept. Oddly the vast majority of the females I know (I know more women than men. odd.) find the idea of two guys doing ANYTHING of that sort to be revolting.

:D All of my friends (guys and girls) are okay with slash and 90% of the people I know are slashers themselves. Have you ever looked up the word slash on yahoo? There are quite a lot of slashers out there. And oh yes, let's be like the anti-american terrorists! Great idea! :rolleyes: If you don't like the idea of guys together don't think about. Don't try downing what I like. I don't do that with you. Oh and most of the important people in history were gay/bi. So we owe them. ;)
 edlib
02-21-2002, 9:42 PM
http://hem.passagen.se/jarmo/gnr/pics/slash-live.jpg)
Nice guitar!

I still don't care much for Axl though. :joy:

Oh wait,.. you meant... uh,..

... nevermind! :D
 Wasslera
02-21-2002, 9:43 PM

*Sigh* I hate people like you, its just so hypocritical. Just beacouse I'm a girl dosnt mean I dont like Lesbians, I actualy have a great respect for them because of all the stuff they have to put up with. So, just beacouse I'm not into girls doesnt mean that I think that girls that are into other girls are "scary and creepy". Supposedly Gay boys are "scary and creepy" beacouse they like other boys, isnt that the same thing as Lesbians? Really, now. You can be more open-minded than the herds of sheep that run this country. (No that was not an anti-american comment, that was an anti-sheep comment. Maaaaahhhhh)
And trust me, erotic Duran Duran fiction(If that can be called erotic O.o! ) is caused not by these threads, but by yaoi fans with over-active imaginations. In fact, the fiction causes the threads.
And what it has to do with terrorists, I dont know. Really, it doesnt have anything to do with terrorists besides that fact that they're angry because our government allows freedom of speech. But I digress.
Beware the Jabberwock, my son.
 Kylilin
02-21-2002, 9:46 PM
who gives a crap about who bangs who? as long as you are banging (for lack of a better word) who YOU want to whats it matter?

-my 2 cents-
 Wasslera
02-21-2002, 9:48 PM
Originally posted by Kylilin
who gives a crap about who bangs who? as long as you are banging (for lack of a better word) who YOU want to whats it matter?

Ah,*Bows* So much more eloquant than me.
 Kylilin
02-21-2002, 9:49 PM
Yeah, us New Yorkers have a way with words don't we...
 Wasslera
02-21-2002, 9:53 PM
Indeed
 Death
02-21-2002, 9:54 PM
Originally posted by Kylilin

-my 2 cents-

:D Amen to that one.
 edlib
02-21-2002, 10:06 PM
It has never failed to be a HUGE mistake to start these kinds of threads at XWA. :rolleyes:
 Kylilin
02-21-2002, 10:25 PM
there is always going to be plenty of commenting on this topic whether its in an X-Wing Alliance Forum or out in the real world...
 LQ.
02-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Oh ya, I forgot.

Interview with the Vampire:
Marius/Aramand
Louis/Lestat

Oh and Redwing: What? Didn't I make it obvious enough?

I like those pairings but I also like...

Star Trek:
Kirk/Spock
Kirk/Uhura
Spock/Nurse Chappel

Voyager:
Chakotay/Janeway
Paris/Toress
Kim/His hand (i couldn't resist)
Tuvok/Seven (i'm probably the ONLY person who likes this lol)

Anime's
Gundam Wing:
What Death listed plus
Zechs/Heero
Trieze/Wufei
Dorthy/Relena

Weiss Kruez:
Aya/Ken
Crawford/Shuldig
Yoji/Omi
Omi/Nagi

Pokemon:
Gary/Ash
James/Jessie
Professor Oak/Ash's mom

DragonBall Z:
Bulma/Vegeta
Trunks/Pan
Trunks/Goten
Goten/Bra
Vegeta/Goku

Escaflowne:
Dilandu/Van

Other Pairings:

Batman/Robin
Robin/Batgirl
Daniel/Darren

arg...so many...well there you have it. ^^ I like slash and het pairings.
 Redwing
02-21-2002, 10:43 PM
Hear, hear! The voodoo doll maker has spoken!

:D
 Death
02-21-2002, 10:47 PM
Zechs/Heero! How could I forget?! I like that pairing too!
 LQ.
02-21-2002, 11:24 PM
Zechs/Heero! How could I forget?! I like that pairing too!
*pats back* There there, with all the other gorgeous boys running around in your mind (among other things ^_~) it's easy to miss a pairing or two. I totaly forgot about the HP slash couples and several other couples i like. ^^ Which i will remember when i am in bed and without my computer lol.
 Nute Gunray
02-21-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Wasslera
Supposedly Gay boys are "scary and creepy" beacouse they like other boys, isnt that the same thing as Lesbians?

Lesbians don't try to HIT ON ME. Therefore lesbians != scarey.

Really, now. You can be more open-minded than the herds of sheep that run this country

Politicians are not sheep. They are elected by the theortical masses to support that which the electors desire. It's the magic of representative democracy. And no I can't. Someday I would think it would be neat to be a politician and I would do whatever the electorate tells me to.

And trust me, erotic Duran Duran fiction(If that can be called erotic O.o! ) is caused not by these threads, but by yaoi fans with over-active imaginations. In fact, the fiction causes the threads.

It works both ways. Threads about stuff I hate. Stuff I hate causes threads.

And what it has to do with terrorists, I dont know. Really, it doesnt have anything to do with terrorists besides that fact that they're angry because our government allows freedom of speech. But I digress.

I gave my terror link. Also our goverment no longer supports free speech. Political correctness kills it. And you're attacking my right to say whatever the hell I want regardless of logic or accuracy.

Beware the Jabberwock, my son.

I am confused. Am I your son or the Jabberwock?

Also children, sex is not about "having fun" regardless. It's about the exchange of genetic material for procreation and the survival of the species. Plus that love ****. But it's not about anything else. Sex is supposed to be a traumatic event actually but the explanation would be too adult for use here.
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-21-2002, 11:37 PM
:eyeraise: traumatic?
 LQ.
02-21-2002, 11:39 PM

I am confused. Am I your son or the Jabberwock?

Also children, sex is not about "having fun" regardless. It's about the exchange of genetic material for procreation and the survival of the species. Plus that love ****. But it's not about anything else. Sex is supposed to be a traumatic event actually but the explanation would be too adult for use here.

You didn't receive a lot of hugs as a child huh?

And as for the lesbian/gay thing...several girls have hit on me but i didn't care. I actualy felt flattered. Then again I AM an equal opportunity dater sooo...:D
 Nute Gunray
02-21-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken
:eyeraise: traumatic?

You'd be surprised what exactly the female orgasm is for. I know I was.

I see no corrolation between how my parents treated me as a child and my views on reality. We are ANIMALS. We are designed to have children. We are not designed to do whatever we please. Forgive me for being conservative and having morals.
 Death
02-21-2002, 11:48 PM
*Reads Nute Gunrays reply and just laughs* :rofl: You crack me up, really.
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-21-2002, 11:51 PM
:eyeraise: now you got me curious. could you explain in a PM, Nute?
 Nute Gunray
02-21-2002, 11:52 PM
Go away. seriously.

Also in my eyes, you just lost. You can't counter my arguments or else you would have.
 LQ.
02-22-2002, 12:01 AM

You'd be surprised what exactly the female orgasm is for. I know I was.

I see no corrolation between how my parents treated me as a child and my views on reality. We are ANIMALS. We are designed to have children. We are not designed to do whatever we please. Forgive me for being conservative and having morals.

Isn't it supposed to make the body more receptive to sperm? I forgot. Been many years since my last sex ed class.

Having morals and being conservative is good but you also have to be realistic. We may be animals but we can still have sex for fun. Dolphins do it. And some species of monkeys do it to say hello, goodbye, how are you, etc. basicaly for any reason. Sex is a big part of a relationship no matter what anyone says. It can bring two people, regardless of gender, age, religion, race or anyting else, closer together. But people should be at a certain age and maturity level to have sex.

It should be between consenting adults and as long as it is done with everyones consent I don't care what is done. Threesomes, foursomes, sex games, it's all good to me.
 Kylilin
02-22-2002, 12:03 AM
As animals, it is our only job to perpetuate the species...but is that all we are? I think the human race is a lot more than a bunch of animals. We operate on more than just instinct.
I think that people have the right to engage in relations with the people of their choosing, gay or not, I respect your right to be whatever way you want to be...
 Death
02-22-2002, 12:05 AM
Go away. seriously.

Also in my eyes, you just lost. You can't counter my arguments or else you would have.

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't really care if I supposebly lost (since I wasn't trying to win). I can counter your argument, but why bother? You're not gonna change your views, I'm not gonna change mine. I just think it's funny you made such a big deal out of it. :D I mean, I don't care if you see things my way or not, but you get so uptight about this whole thing. It's funny! I can't help it! :angel: And in my eyes you lost because I bothered you so much you told me to go away. :violin: Thus my mission is complete, thanx for a great day! ;)
Page: 2 of 5