Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

#swgalaxies

Page: 1 of 1
 matt--
02-13-2002, 6:53 PM
I just registered #swgalaxies on irc.enterthegame.com. Anyone that wants to chat about Star Wars, SWG, or anything at all, just connect.
 Com Raven
02-14-2002, 11:41 AM
Good idea....

Wonder why no one had the idea earlier....
 Wraith 8
02-14-2002, 12:12 PM
euh.... because i never use Mirc???

hmmm.. i was mad that i didnt know about that chat event.. or else i would have been there...

looks like i need to install it again.. i dont even know how it works.
 Com Raven
02-14-2002, 3:06 PM
I think there's going to be a monthly chat the next 2-3 months....
 Wraith 8
02-18-2002, 5:42 PM
and this will be on Mirc???
 Com Raven
02-20-2002, 3:16 PM
I rather suppose LCE chat room.....
 Evo Wahn Jhin
02-25-2002, 6:47 AM
Your that matt that is sometimes on the gamesnet #jediknight channel... Right? Ok I have a question for you about enterthegame because I only have experience with gamesnet due to my Half-Life mod obssetions. When SWG comes out thats all Im gonna play.

Q. Are the commands register and auth commands the same as on gamesnet? Except you switch out gamesnet with enterthegame.com?

I checked ETG.com's website and It sucks:D No offence to you but gamesnet's website has alot of help and list all the commands for semi-n00bs to IRC like me:D
Page: 1 of 1