Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SDK for Single Player Game

Page: 1 of 1
 BlackDragon
02-12-2002, 6:09 AM
Wonder if Raven will release an SDK that will actually allow you to change aspects of the Single Player game rather than just using ICARUS and BeHaveEd? Being able to change Elite Force so that it had a Hub map system would have been great and I'm sure that one or two people would love to make some gameplay changes to JO.

But I have a bad feeling about this! ;-)

I reckon that they'll just release an SDK that will allow you to modify the multiplayer side and a straightforward GDK to modify the singleplayer game with.

Anyone else got opinions/news/info about this?
 UniKorn
02-12-2002, 6:55 AM
I am 99% sure that the single player sdk will not be released. On the ravenboards there were already questions about this for elite force. I do think that some of the major mods might be able to ask some help from Raven to be able to change some of the weapons, but again, I am not sure at all.
 Indy4
02-12-2002, 5:13 PM
whats sdk?

seya
 Anakin
02-13-2002, 2:37 AM
Software Development Kit.
 Dorvo
02-13-2002, 10:25 AM
Yeah, people have tried for the SP code for Elite Force... but to no avail. I would have loved to get my hands on it and make some additions...
Page: 1 of 1