Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clan Recruit here! (netrual)

Page: 1 of 1
 David3k
02-08-2002, 3:17 PM
[B][U][SIZE=4][FONT=arial]Clan Recruit here! I am ready for the release of JKII, and for any Challenge that I WILL encounter!

Acording to reviews I read, the game will have a darkside, and a lightside. I will train as ether one(depending on clan)

I'll let you know that I was the best in Jedi Knight 1 back in BORACAY Is.(fought against pepole from different nations) I have played a lot of mods bot still had the same proficiency in them as I would in a normal game.

If anyone wants to contact me e-mail me @ ofunniku@hotmail.com

NOW I GIVE YOU A QUOTE:
"Every grain of sand has it's story to tell, and every story is unique. But the Greatest story of all is the story of yourself" -David3k

Till I Post Again
 +Nimbus+
02-09-2002, 8:19 PM
Ok dude, go to the link in my sig or go to http://fatalfury.fragoff..net/) so post on the forums under the correct one if you're interested, my ICQ # is 147916398 and my AiM name is LhoneWolf.
 [TE]DarthBob
02-10-2002, 4:10 PM
Are you US based?
Page: 1 of 1