Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone remember me?

Page: 1 of 1
 Qwi Xux
02-08-2002, 11:12 AM
Hey um...I'm half hesitant to try this again. Hi? Um...yeah...sorry for the secrets, but they were greatly needed. Yeah...so...anything new happen? gee, the place got a new look. Awesome! uh oh, now i've got to figure everything out again. hehehehe. :)
 Rogue15
02-08-2002, 11:31 AM
ya i remember you.

p.s. go complain about your post count in the feedback forum (click the lucasforums link first tho). *waits for forums to come back online*

Well, the forums have all merged, so don't worry about having to register at another forum, cause your username stays logged in, and the post count adds up from all the different forums.

You can now have a custom avatar, to add it, go to user cp and edit options, must be 70 by 70 pixels or less. html has been disabled too. Mods never come here anymore. Except for me, but I can't moderate anything cause I moderate the passcode forum of roguesquadron.net........and am not a 'super mod'.
 BeastMaster
02-08-2002, 2:57 PM
QWI!!!

*runtacklehug*

<small>*ahem*</small>

Welcome back.

Your old ID was probably deleted when you left (like you asked), so there's no need to bug the mods. <small>Unless, of course, you just want to annoy them. You know, on principal.</small>

I see you've figured out the rudiments of the avatar system. You can upload a custom avatar, as long as it fits the parameters.

You also get custom ranks when your post count reaches 1000.
 Pedro The Hutt
02-09-2002, 10:34 PM
Why did you ask to get banned anyway? You didn't break any rules.. or at least that we know off...
 Redwing
02-10-2002, 12:44 AM
I remember you, surprisngly enough, since I don't come here terribly often.
 obi
02-10-2002, 8:49 AM
I think i remember you........................

*thinks of storm trooper hitting head on above rail in a new hope*

yea, i do.

;)
 The Seeker
02-10-2002, 4:56 PM
Qwi, is that really you? *peers closely at sig* IT IS YOU!!! Welcome back. Begins chanting "I know why you left. I'm still not gonna tell them." :D

So, what's up with you. You planning on staying a while? You should check out Yoda's Swamp at the JKII.net boards. I can usually be found there more than here. If you feel like chattin' just Private Message me. ;)
 Hannibal
02-11-2002, 2:59 PM
I remember when you left.

Welcome back!:D
 Kylilin
02-11-2002, 7:04 PM
a warm welcome indeed...hope you stay around...
 Qwi Xux
02-13-2002, 2:23 PM
Hey Guys!
I won't be able to post as much, but an indeed back to stay. "REALLY BIG SMILE* I sure missed you all! Oh hey! I've got the GREATEST news! I FINISHED MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!! I'm editing it myself and I will send it to the publisher soon. Soooo, Oni still being a pain? Kurgan still suspicious of me? Do all the cowboys hate me? (I sure hope they don't, but one never can tell!) Any other girls fill my place? So many questions so little time! One more question though, how do I fix my sig? Me and my bad typing skills messed it up. Well that's it from me for now...I won't be here very often, but I'll pop up every once and a while.

p.s. JediKnight_114, what was up with the leaving thing? What'd I do? Well, you don't have to tell me, but I'd really like to know!
 The Seeker
02-13-2002, 7:52 PM
Qwi, activate your private messages by going to the 'User CP' at the top of the page and I'll tell you everything. Just let me know if you do or not, so I can give you an answer. And congratulations on your book. I have only four chapters left on mine, so am close on your heels.

And to fix your sig, go to 'user CP' as well, that's the place where you adjust anything and everything about your account.

Again, welcome back. I've missed talking to you. ;)
 Qwi Xux
02-14-2002, 7:34 AM
Thank you!
 The Seeker
02-14-2002, 7:37 PM
Yup, no problem. Your 'user cp' is now the place where you send/check private messages, find/make an avatar etc. Really lets you personalize your account now. So, what think you of the new forums.
 oninosensi
02-15-2002, 11:52 AM
Posted by Qui-
sorry for the secrets, but they were greatly needed.

Secrets? What secrets? Nobody ever told me about any secrets!
 Celestial
02-15-2002, 5:08 PM
I will beat you all at JO.
 Boba Rhett
02-15-2002, 5:18 PM
...and that has what to do with this thread? Oh yes and, sure ya will. :p
 BeastMaster
02-19-2002, 12:57 PM
Go easy on the newbie. According to his ID tag, he's of the Anasazi, and they've been a little out-of-touch for the last few centuries. ;)

<small>Unless, of course, he's an ancestor of Tyr Anasazi, of the Kodiak Pride, out of Victoria by Barbarossa. . .</small>
 Qwi Xux
02-19-2002, 12:59 PM
*gives a funny face* nope, it hasn't changed a bit.
 Pedro The Hutt
02-19-2002, 4:06 PM
Originally posted by Celestial
I will beat you all at JO.
So certain are you. .... for already saying you'll beat all of us at a game that's not even out yet ^.^
 Gabrobot
02-19-2002, 6:34 PM
Yo, welcome back Qwi.
 Qwi Xux
02-19-2002, 7:57 PM
*smiles to all* I'd hug everyone, but I'm not sure how they'd take it. So I'll offer my enchanting smile. :)
Well okay, it doesn't lookso enchanting on-line, but I assure you all that it is. :D
 Wombat3
02-21-2002, 4:42 PM
Now THAT is funny.
 Darth_Rommel
02-26-2002, 4:32 PM
ah... umm... oh yeah! i remember you!

Welcome back, Qwi! :D
 GUNNER
02-28-2002, 2:17 AM
Well since I haven't been here in about 2 years I don't remember anyone.:rolleyes:
 Wombat3
02-28-2002, 5:10 PM
I can only come here on weekends because of my internet service. :( But I come whenever I can!
 Krayt Tion
03-02-2002, 7:37 PM
*throws his name out to see if anything bites*

Where do you live in Amman, Wombat3? I've stayed there four times, at a UN School if that makes sense to you.
Page: 1 of 1