Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DM Air Rush almost an automatic

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Tirion
11-09-2001, 10:00 PM
With the game around the corner and Death Match finally an option, I think a lot of interesting strats are going to spring up extremely fast. Probably the first strat that people will use is an early air rush to pick off the enemy's workers while the mechs are on the march to the base to pick off the scraps. A good counter for this will be to immediately build AA units and turrets asap to counter this. With each new offensive strat, expect to see a lot of new defensive ones to counter them as well.
 Xirion
11-09-2001, 10:08 PM
a cunning plan! hmmm do wookies have aircraft?
 Lord Tirion
11-09-2001, 10:10 PM
Evert civ does. Naboo and Rebels have the best ones.
 Destroyer Droid
11-10-2001, 5:37 AM
Hah Tirion I already have my tradefed castle clump planned. Bring on your puny jets
 Lord Tirion
11-10-2001, 5:23 PM
Wierd since the game isnt out yet... Confidence before reality is defeat waiting to happen.
 CM Enforcer
11-12-2001, 6:15 AM
Originally posted by Xirion
hmmm do wookies have aircraft?

Yes they do, there aircraft are also shielded like the Rebels and Naboo.
 duder
11-12-2001, 7:54 AM
Originally posted by Lord Tirion
Wierd since the game isnt out yet... Confidence before reality is defeat waiting to happen.

wise words.... i think some people are basing their skills on their knowledge and love for star wars. Fair play but dont get too disappointed when i kick ur arses!
 Destroyer Droid
11-14-2001, 3:40 AM
Man i place my confidence in my year of aoc expert death matching.
Page: 1 of 1