Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MI2 sound

Page: 1 of 1
 Terminoid
02-03-2002, 4:34 PM
Ok, I have the Monkey Island Madness CD witth MI1 and 2 on it. I have had this disc for years and it played fine before but now no sound works. I go Windows ME a few months ago but I can't be sure if thats why the sound doesn't work. CCan anyone confirm this, and if so is there a program I can dl to fix it? or is my comp just messed up for some reason?
 Lemon Head
02-03-2002, 6:28 PM
ME is the scurge of the computer world, yes it's probably responsible for your current predicament - try downloading the patch for MI2.
 Kjшlen
02-03-2002, 7:26 PM
It works in win 2000, you want that if you wanna play Mi2. Plus Win2000 Is a lot better in my opinion.

PS Lemon Head, you left EscapeMI.com! We missed you, AGAIN!:D
 Lemon Head
02-04-2002, 5:40 AM
Originally posted by Kjшlen
PS Lemon Head, you left EscapeMI.com! We missed you, AGAIN!:D lol, kiss-up - anyway i agree with you about win2000 it's much better as long as you remember to download the compatibility updates.
 Vinic
05-16-2002, 12:17 AM
When I run MI2 from the Madness CD on win2k, it uses my comp's internal speaker. Sure, it's a beautiful reminder of me great gaming moments from the past, but I'd sure like to hear the music through my speakers.
 bgbennyboy
05-16-2002, 3:22 PM
Im planning on setting up a site detailing solutions for all LEC games on all os's etc. in a month or so. Ie post-exams:)

And yes the monkey madness pack is pure evil, but it can be fixed.

And isnt this thread ancient?:p
Page: 1 of 1