Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just curious...

Page: 1 of 1
 GB_StormTrooper
11-09-2001, 1:32 PM
When you buy SWGB, will you make any maps? And if you do, what will the maps be like, for example, when I get the game, Im going to make a map that takes place about the Battle of Hoth.
Its going to be SWEET!!! Only a few days left!! :D
 Dvlos
11-09-2001, 2:27 PM
I think Hoth will be included man... although you can make alternate Hoth storylines... I would imagine...

Like after the shield gens go down, you have to make sure all the Rebel hero's escape? I don't know but from the screenshots it looks like Hoth toybox units are there, and scenarios will be included.
 GB_StormTrooper
11-09-2001, 2:33 PM
Originally posted by Dvlos
I think Hoth will be included man... although you can make alternate Hoth storylines... I would imagine...

Like after the shield gens go down, you have to make sure all the Rebel hero's escape? I don't know but from the screenshots it looks like Hoth toybox units are there, and scenarios will be included.

Hmmm, maby your right....i remember the first screenshot i saw for the game was hoth...im getting anxious
Page: 1 of 1