Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cool stuff

Page: 1 of 1
 Com Raven
01-27-2002, 5:41 PM
From Blade's Battlestation:

Those of you who keep close tabs on us here at the Battlestation (BBS) might be aware that I've been searching for a decent chat room program to add to the site for quite some time. The problem was that nothing I came across felt right to me--until now.

Again known already to some of you, the talented rendering artist Monketsu has come through once again and graciously created a VIRTUAL chat room tailored for the SWG community. He has also been kind enough to give me permission to promote it as a permanent addition to this site. Thanks Monk!

Monketsu's Virtual Cantina (MVC) may be permanently accessed from my own Cantina section. Unlike the more conventional chat areas you may be used to, this one is graphical in nature and very much resembles the Mos Eisley Cantina we all know and love. Chat participants can choose from a variety of avatars (graphical characters) to represent themselves as they converse in real time.

To access the chat area, you will have to first download and install a version of Adobe's Atmosphere Plug-In for Internet Explorer (no Netscape or AOL--sorry). Once you've installed it, you can simply enter the chat here.

How about having a Cantina party sometime next weekend ??
 Com Raven
01-28-2002, 7:02 AM
Just tried it our, it's really somewhat cool ...
 Monketsu
01-31-2002, 2:59 PM
Heheheh I sensed a disturbance in the force from this location...now I know why.

Glad you like the Room... go to www.kayuza.com) for more SWG worlds.

Enjoy! :sprobe:
 Duke Straykker
01-31-2002, 9:07 PM
Hehe, I can tell you from personal experience, its great!
 Com Raven
02-01-2002, 5:27 AM
Conrats Monketsu, that thingy is rella great....

And for the wanted dead or alive poster.....

My chara will take great interest in that...
Page: 1 of 1