Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

LEC announcements

Page: 1 of 1
 COJ
01-26-2002, 12:01 PM
so guys, what do think is going to happen??

Pray for Adventure games.......
 sheaday6
01-26-2002, 1:04 PM
i've already done the adventure game dance: :elephant:
 iisaac
01-26-2002, 1:19 PM
Announcing they will publish Sam & Max Hit Outer Space? As likely as announcing they're ceasing development of Star Wars games.
 Metallus
01-26-2002, 3:37 PM
I'm still waiting for the big launch of PurcellArts.
 SyntheticGerbil
01-26-2002, 6:06 PM
Eh... this happens... when something is more underground, such as computers games before 95... it always has more integrity. That's the only way they were to keep an audience. But as computers became more user friendly for the average Joe... they lost their substance in software. Joe doesn't have time to think things over, he has places to go and people to see, and he can only stop for a cheap thrill here and there.

It's happened in movies, books, and it might finish off music too. Of course, I'm not sure if things were always like this and I just didn't notice. You just get the feeling that if something is older and less prominent, then it's synonomous with quality.

Thank you, and I'm not going to fix and spelling/grammer erros.
 Lemon Head
01-27-2002, 5:39 PM
Surely because music is something you can experience as well as doing other things then you won't need a quick Music-Time blast. It just happens by itself without the need of thought or interaction.

Mind you we do have all those goddamn boy/girl bands - dieeeeeeee
 COJ
02-03-2002, 10:09 PM
ya i hate them...oh..love...love..i love u..argh there annoying...
Page: 1 of 1