Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Could this mean the revival of the Phantom Knights?

Page: 1 of 1
 DigitalVapor
01-25-2002, 8:04 PM
I certainly hope so! The Phantom Knights was a highly formidable AOL based Jedi Knight clan back in 1997-98. But when the leader/co-founder lost his aol account, Rather than take the responsibility that was bestowed upon me as Vice President of the clan (since I couldn't be online as much), I appointed our best Knight to take his place. But when JK began to die out, and I was almost never online, the appointed leader ran the clan into the ground. He joined another clan and eventualy vanished from the JK scene all together, leaving a slew of personal enemies behind.

When Episode I-Obi Wan went public, I geared up the renewal of the long forgotten Phantom Knights, and began recruiting. Unfourtunately, LEC let us all down when they terminated production of OW on the PC and moved it to the god-awful X-Box.

This time around, I am waiting until the last minute. I will not make any attempt to revive the once great PK clan until I have a copy of Jedi Outcast in my hands. I only pray that its a two disk set, as I practice on my home network with one of my permanent clan members.
 +Nimbus+
01-27-2002, 2:44 PM
Great success story bud err whatever it's supposed to be, but I've never heard of the clan and I'll be busy with mine Fatal Fury :P rock on' though glad some people have the will to do things.
 Zodiac
01-27-2002, 7:51 PM
an AOL based Jedi Knight clan... most impressive...

LMAO! that was biggest bunch of bs since the jk2 superclan post....phantom who?

good luck with recruiting ... don't take the clan thing too serious tho, it's just a game.
 [TE]BiocYte[OO]
01-28-2002, 3:27 PM
Poted by Zodiak : "an AOL based Jedi Knight clan... most impressive... "

LMAO!!!

Nuff said!

:amidala:
 Ben_Walker
02-17-2002, 3:24 AM
Do you have to have AOL to join. If not, you've got a future member on your hands...
 WD_ToRMeNt
02-17-2002, 8:00 PM
LOL!!! I'd love to have a clan battle with the PJDE or whatever. An AOL clan? LMAO 1/3 won't show up because they get a busy signal, 1/3 will lag out, the rest will get lag killed with thier unelite 300+ pings.
 +Nimbus+
02-17-2002, 8:12 PM
Alright, chill he's just having fun, don't have to bash on him. I admire him for at least having fun, you guys are being a bit conceited of yourselves just give him a chance.
 [SICK]Vomit
02-19-2002, 8:13 AM
Nimnuts, it was an asinine statement all around. Only a Num nut would admire it. Doh!
 +Nimbus+
02-19-2002, 4:48 PM
First off attacks of individual members are against the rules on these forums so leave me alone, you're new to these forums, 9 posts? Wow man you've been around a long time, and already insulting people. These are forums for JK2, so far 2 out of 9 posts insulting me...shows a lot dude.
 [TE]BiocYte[OO]
02-19-2002, 5:34 PM
lol!

Yeah it shows he doesnt like you...hehe

I say a saber duel when the game comes out!!

W00T!!

/me grabs bag of bananas on SICK's table and jumps up to tree....
 [SICK]Vomit
02-19-2002, 5:36 PM
You think that's attacking? Don't think so high of yourself. And this is for JK2? Crap, I thought this was for Janet Reno's fan club. No, I just make comments to stupid post. So if 2 out of 9 are directed to you, hmmm, shows a lot dude.
 DigitalVapor
02-27-2002, 9:26 PM
I just want to give a little teaser for the upcomming return of my old JK clan. Here it is

http://sites.unetcommerce.com/vj6520048/site_images_system/user/Phantom%20Knights%20Ad.jpg)
Page: 1 of 1