Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

options question!

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 8
01-23-2002, 7:54 PM
hi there.

i wanted to ask a question about the options when you post.
Im able to post attachments when ever i feel like it :D.. with every post i make that is.

But my friend: Dark Sad Shadow. does not have the attachement option. why is that.. i looked over his option settings in the User CP but there was nothing there that would not allow him to do attachements.

Can you please help my friend??

Thanks in advanced.

-Wraith 8 and Dark Sad Shadow-

just testing the attachement :D
 ChrisC3po
01-23-2002, 10:06 PM
Only admins, and mods can post attachments.
 Wraith 8
01-24-2002, 7:50 PM
Excuse me??? Im not an admin or a moderator.. yet i have the abbillaty to add an attachment... Im a bit confused.

i added an attachment with the option i have.. so that i know for sure what is going on :)
 ChrisC3po
01-24-2002, 8:21 PM
Actually you are listed as a moderator. Is this a mistake?
 Wraith 8
01-24-2002, 8:26 PM
WHAT!! Im a mod.. and no one told me !! :D

well to be honest im not a mod. i never have been... but i was just wandering around.. and euh.. i can get into some private mod rooms. but i never bothered to post anything.. i just read some things and went off again..

But i dont have any other MOD powers than the attachment then.. and the viewing of the private forums :D
Hey this feels just like when i accidentaly got on the server off my school :D.

I think this is a mistake C3po..... Im not a mod or an admin.... although i sometimes wished i had mod poswers on the RSRP firum in Rogue Squadron...

how did this happen... can you see since when i am a mod???
 ChrisC3po
01-24-2002, 8:40 PM
We'll have to talk to the RS.net mods about this.
 Wraith 8
01-24-2002, 8:43 PM
oh.. ok.. but it doesnt say.. when i was apointed to mod does it?
are you going to PM them or should i PM GUNNER??

Hey... i cant add any attachmenst anymore. :D ok.. you deleted it .. :)
 ChrisC3po
01-24-2002, 10:00 PM
I'll talk to him.
Page: 1 of 1