Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How many comics are there?

Page: 1 of 1
 QueZTone
01-21-2002, 7:58 AM
Okay I'm kind of new to the Sam & Max comics, i havent got any but im interested in getting them all cause im starting to feel they could be a nice addition to my lucasarts collection ;)

so how many comics are there? I saw this Sam&Max The Collection at amazon.co.uk, it was hardcover, does it contain all comics?

Thanks in advance,
Q ;)
 sheaday6
01-21-2002, 11:30 AM
but they don't print The Collected Sam & Max: Surfin' the highway anymore, so you might have trouble. I got mine used.
 SyntheticGerbil
01-21-2002, 9:22 PM
The Collected doesn't have all of the adventurer's and the couple of one page sessions Steve did afterwards. It also doesn't have the color Epic comic, which I heard sucked.
 AndrewL
01-24-2002, 10:39 AM
There's the collected which is bloody hard to find. Then theres the orginals. The epic isn't bad.
1)Collected
2)The Fishwrap - Special Edition one - black and white
3)The Epic - Special Color collection -
4)The Comico - Freelance police special - when they on the road
5)The Epic - On the moon one.

Then there's all these small appearances everywhere which i'm too lazy to mention.

The comic store here in Toronto has TONS of Oni Double features which has the Skeptical Invesitgators comic in it.
 QueZTone
01-25-2002, 5:28 PM
thanks for the info all :D once I receive my creditcard from my bank, ill be hunting sam and max comics :D
 iisaac
01-26-2002, 5:06 AM
 Lemon Head
01-26-2002, 6:31 AM
I bought Surfin' the highway about a week before printing stopped - i can't believe it!! *huge sigh of relief*
 Metallus
01-26-2002, 3:40 PM
Mine is still back-ordered :(. I ordered it about a month ago.
 SyntheticGerbil
01-26-2002, 6:00 PM
Back ordered from where? I thought the thing was out of print when the Marlowe publisher collapsed.
 Metallus
01-26-2002, 6:10 PM
SamGoody.com still lists that they have Surfin the Highway in stock in paperback.
Page: 1 of 1