Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Ultimate Clan *=- Silent Death -=*

Page: 1 of 1
 BoMbER
01-20-2002, 4:39 PM
Get ready everybody, theres a new clan in town. It is called SD.... Silent Death. I am the leader and have lead many clans before. Two of them have gotten over 45 members in them, I lead BOD, NRW, and NAE. They were mad of mostly elite members even though many did not start that way. I was a good player when i played.... i was in WD when they were really an elite clan.... back when Honor87 was second in charge and Rage was the leader. The clans I have lead have only lost 1 battle... that was too WD... We have beaten clans like JROE, Prince, and HDK in 1v1 matchups.

In SD we take any players that are willing to join. If they are not good as good as the people that recruit them then they are trained until they are very good or elite. If you wan more info about this new clan... post a reply or e-mail me at HaVok_SD@hotmail.com containing the information for one of the following messangers...

MSN/ Windows Messager name ( or e-mail )

AOL Instant Messanger Screen Name

ICQ Number.

If u join now you will be given a high ranking spot and may be asked to lead a division or get a spot on the council...

Lata,

BoMbER:D
 DeathBoLT
01-20-2002, 7:58 PM
hmm which HDK did you beat and on what settings?
 BoMbER
01-21-2002, 12:30 PM
I beat the elite one, it was atleast 8 months ago... it was Heavy Duty Killing i think of FF on Morpheus..... Morpheus rulz. Im tlaking about the level for JK, not UT.
 DeathBoLT
01-21-2002, 2:08 PM
elite one? I don't think HDK ever had anyone by the name of 'elite one'

8 months ago and on morpheus FF you say? HDK didn't have any FFers 8 months ago.. all of them retired or left by then so you must have confused another clan with HDK :)

besides, any HDKer left playing JK 8 months ago would have been stuck so badly in a rut, they wouldn't have touched any other setting but BGJ or Oasis :D
 BoMbER
01-21-2002, 3:43 PM
Your right deathbolt, i forgot his name, he was HDK_Rogue or something, but it was the elite clan... and it was probally over a year ago.
 DeathBoLT
01-21-2002, 4:28 PM
HDK_Rogue was a nf saberist..
 Scav
01-22-2002, 2:28 PM
All these clans came into JK when? When AOJ was at it's peak, I don't remember HDK, Prince or anything else. I remember JAM, ARMY, Element, 101, and BF...
 DeathBoLT
01-22-2002, 10:19 PM
HDK was formed March 8th 1999 I think.. either 99 or 98.

Prince wasn't really a good clan in terms of member skill, it was actually kind of newbie in that department..
 SaberPro
01-23-2002, 3:20 AM
using this chance to say....

AOJ FOREVER!!!
Page: 1 of 1