Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unit Limit

Page: 1 of 1
 J. Jedi
01-19-2002, 1:37 PM
I'm really new to SWGB..... I mean REALLY new. I've had the game about 2 weeks, but don't get to play much. My wife and I only have on PC, and I don't get near as much time on GB as I'd like. But that's a different story. Right now, I'm playing the campaigns, to learn strategy, unit and assault vehicle types, buildings, upgrades, etc....Okay, don't laugh (I haven't got far yet.). I'm on the 6 th level(going in civ order) of the gungans. I thought you were supposed to be able to have up to 200 units. And, it seems, that no matter what tech level i'm up to(and how many prefabs I build) that I can't have more than 100 units. I know this sounds completely retarded, but WHY!!!!! AAAGHHHH!!! I want a big azz army to stomp the trade feds wit.....HELP!!!! SOON!!! PLEAZ!!!!!:newbie:
 Gaming Nut
01-19-2002, 2:11 PM
mission have preset limilts to make them harder if you got 200 men on the frist mission you could stomp the enemy.
 J. Jedi
01-19-2002, 3:21 PM
thx nut.....that's what I'd thought, but wasn't sure.....I look forward to finishing the campaigns and practicing games on scenario to jump on the net and play real people.....I'd like to be a bit skilled before doing that...I have been playing StarCraft for a while, so I'm kinda up to speed. I haven't played AOE, so this is a bit more in depth...
Page: 1 of 1