Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

User Titles?

Page: 1 of 1
 Metallus
01-13-2002, 9:14 PM
Hey, I really like the forums. I just have a question about the titles you're using. They appear to be from various other LF.com forums, and are different for every SWGalaxy forum. Are you guys going to eventually have a SWG-themed set?
 ChrisC3po
01-13-2002, 9:57 PM
I'm sure that's the plan.
 Luey Fubar
12-14-2002, 7:05 PM
Well then, how do you aquire a CT? is it for a certain ammount of posts?
 Wraith 8
12-18-2002, 5:29 PM
Originally posted by Metallus
Hey, I really like the forums. I just have a question about the titles you're using. They appear to be from various other LF.com forums, and are different for every SWGalaxy forum. Are you guys going to eventually have a SWG-themed set? well met... i was trying to get another set in here... months ago... but the people whom i asked about what kind of titles..... were not decisive... so we dont yet have an alternative... maybe when we get the game.. or know more.. we can come up with good ones.
 Deft Aklin
01-03-2003, 3:31 AM
While on the subject of titles, how long does it take to lose the "Bantha Fodder" title. Ie. How many posts 'til it vamooses?
 Thew Rydur
01-03-2003, 4:07 AM
It takes 50 for each rank, and 1000 for a custom titile.
 Deft Aklin
01-03-2003, 4:42 AM
I didn't see the 50 rank advancement. Now you're going to make me go check again. GRRR! Thanks for pointing that out man. :D
 Thew Rydur
01-03-2003, 4:48 AM
You don't get ranks from the points if thats what you meant, its 50 posts.
 Deft Aklin
01-03-2003, 4:59 AM
I see. Well, that's good for me, I should get rid of this dumb title some time today, assuming people keep replying to my posts. I am pretty long winded and shouldn't run out of things to say. *jaw slowly opens to immeasurable proportions* :drop2:
Thanks for letting me know that. Keep the good info coming. ;)
 Wraith 8
01-03-2003, 5:58 AM
Now you know... please dont spam up to the level :D
 Deft Aklin
01-03-2003, 6:09 AM
Now honestly Wraith, do you feel I have been SPAMming ? I thought almost all of my posts have been relevant to the threads, even if slightly tainted with color commentary. ;)

I'm trying, really I am.:angel:
Page: 1 of 1