Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Welcome to Star Wars Galaxies...

Page: 1 of 1
 Juztyn
01-13-2002, 7:15 PM
To everyone who visited our forums before they moved, and to everyone who's visiting because of the merger, WELCOME!

SWGalaxies.net (http://www.swgalaxies.net) is a site dedicated to the up and coming Star Wars Galaxies (http://www.starwarsgalaxies.com) Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. MMORPGs such as EverQuest, Asheron's Call, and Ultima Online, have already made their mark in the Internet, and people have been waiting for a similar game based in the Star Wars Galaxy for years.

Well, here it is...

Developed by Verant Interactive and published by LucasArts Ltd, Star Wars Galaxies is set between Episode IV: A New Hope, and Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, at the peak of the Galactic Civil war. Players can take on the form of eight different species and specialize in dozens of professions throughout the galaxy. With hundreds of unique locations, skills, items, and adventures, Star Wars Galaxies is sure to make it's mark in not only the Star Wars Galaxy, but our own, as well.

Are you ready...?

- Juz,
Administrator
www.swgalaxies.net)
 ZeroXcape
01-14-2002, 12:05 AM
/me looks around...

I'm ready :luke:
 Metallus
01-14-2002, 12:09 AM
I forgot my helmet...

Just a sec :(.
 Wraith 5
01-14-2002, 9:15 AM
Mesa ready sir!!!

Just point me to the bad guys!!!!
 Wraith 8
01-14-2002, 9:39 AM
Wraith 9 reporting in. 4 lit in the green and got 12 eye balls on my scope and hunting them down :D :D (come on Wraith 5):D

Im ready..... i cant wait :)

http://wraith-squadron.freehomepage.com/images/wraith_squadron.jpg)

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."
-Garik Loran-
X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squadron.
 WinterJedi
01-14-2002, 10:14 AM
All set to go!
 Wraith 5
01-14-2002, 12:27 PM
I'm on your wing Nine!!!
 Wraith 8
01-14-2002, 2:00 PM
cool wraith :D :cool: :cool:
hey this other guy... Com Raven and i were planning on getting a couple of X-wings when the expansion of SG is coming out... we wanted to have 3 X-wings all together... wanna join us in our wing fighters???
 Rogue Nine
01-14-2002, 5:51 PM
I dunno about another MMORPG. Everquest has scarred me.
 Darth Evad
01-16-2002, 8:15 AM
I'll be ready after a couple of small upgrades.

Hey ZeroXcape. :)
 Com Raven
01-16-2002, 8:37 AM
Sure ready, greetings everyone !!!

And participate in the rpg board !!!

Just tell us why ur character is that cantina, and what he's doing ...
 Wraith 8
01-16-2002, 10:56 AM
I did Com raven... but you didnt tell who you were looking for :D
Hope it isnt me... im just a business man... and im Garik Loran.. Not Booster Terrik :D :D... he was just some other business man. :D.
 Com Raven
01-16-2002, 1:52 PM
Aren't we all businessman in our own way ??
 Juztyn
01-16-2002, 2:06 PM
My character most certainly isn't a buisnessman. :D
 Com Raven
01-16-2002, 2:13 PM
Ahh, sorry, let's stay politically correct ...;)

So we are all businesspeople !!
This includes any men, women, and alien somewhere in between ....
 Wraith 8
01-16-2002, 2:26 PM
you know what i mean :D :p you are a bounty hunter.... im a trader... businessman... you know..

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."
-Garik Loran-
X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squadron.
 Juztyn
01-16-2002, 2:38 PM
Actually, I'm not sure what Hahna is, yet... Obviously she's had some rough times and seen alot of pain in her life, but I don't think she's a bounty hunter... :)
 Com Raven
01-16-2002, 2:41 PM
As long as she just wants a talk from Devin, we'll get along fine ....

Just abusiness as usual ;)

Whoa Wraith, that new pic on your sig is really cool ...
 Wraith 8
01-16-2002, 3:02 PM
Originally posted by Com Raven
Whoa Wraith, that new pic on your sig is really cool ... Yeah.. isnt it.... Eets made it for me... he make realy cool things....
 Com Raven
01-16-2002, 3:07 PM
Hehe, next time I see him I'll ask if he got another such piece of art for me !
Page: 1 of 1