Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DM or RM?

Page: 1 of 1
 Boba Sith
01-13-2002, 11:50 AM
Which do u prefer deathmatch or random map?
 Chessack
01-13-2002, 2:38 PM
I prefer RM. I like the whole process of developing resources, which you really don't need to do in DM.
 Boba Rhett
01-13-2002, 2:43 PM
Wow, that's a nice strategy... :p
 Heavyarms
01-15-2002, 11:21 AM
me likes DM *beats chest* Plays a lot faster, since I always seem to get disconnected :(
 DarthNoodles
01-17-2002, 3:00 PM
DM is the way to go for me. I also like Defend the Monument (not Capture the Monument) if you have 4-5 people.

We play DM at lunch here at work. It's a faster game and so within the 45min-1hr timeframe, a winner is ussually evident.

We actually had a GREAT game of Dm today. It was lots of fun. 3 of us pounded one guy almost into oblivion, but he snuck some workers away and kept going. I had to return to my base because I knew one of the others would attack me soon. So, the almost dead guy was able to build up again and attacked me pretty good while I was attacking someone else. It almost toasted me. The game actually could have lasted another hour easily but we had to stop.

Fun, fun, fun,
Darth(@work)Noodles
Page: 1 of 1