Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Will you have an addiction to this game do you think?

Page: 1 of 1
 Charlie
12-07-2001, 8:48 AM
Will you have an addiction to this game? Have you been addicted to any other MMORPG's in the past? Is there an MMORPG Anonymous?
 Juztyn
12-07-2001, 11:40 AM
*Looks at AC*
*Looks at SWG*

Yes. and Yes.
 Kedri
12-07-2001, 2:07 PM
Oh, most definitely. If previous experiences with MMORPGs are any indication, I'm going to be hooked like a junkie on smack.
 Darth Evad
12-07-2001, 4:43 PM
I've never played an RPG let alone an MMORPG.
I remember when I first got JK, all I did was play SP for hours on end.
I suspect I'll be addicted. /forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
 Niun
12-08-2001, 12:28 AM
I've been a vid game and rpg addict for some time, although I was able to quell it for a short time. I actually was more of a 'first person shooter' type for a while, until EQ. The first time I saw EQ, I was wholly uninterested. A few friends managed to con me into getting the game. I was hooked from the first day.

I've since left, but only in the anticipation of SWG. I've been doing some work on a PA site already and I'm now doing graphics and other things for SlicerHQ (http://www.slicerhq.com)

Addicted? Addicted you say? I already am.. and the game is not going to be out for nearly a year. /forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
 Jamie
12-11-2001, 6:04 PM
i expect to play 40 hours a week for the first few weeks if that's any indication.. I'm going to be one of those high level uber guys!
Page: 1 of 1