Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ideas for Scenarios/Campaigns???

Page: 1 of 1
 lodkongol
01-10-2002, 6:58 PM
I am really stumped on an idea for a campaign. I can't even think of one scenario. Can someone plz give me an idea for a campaign that i can use freely.....

Thnx in advance

:fett: <---- :)
 lodkongol
01-10-2002, 7:09 PM
Just to make sure....it can use any civilizations-->not limited

thnx

:fett:
 royal_crusader
01-11-2002, 2:42 AM
1.Sudden Death Match:
You are given one worker and so is the opponent. The course is very small and relatively simple. You try to kill the opponent's worker before he can kill you.

2.Spy Mission:
You are given a unit with very weak attack and very weak defense. You sneak your way around a maze trying not to click on the enemy's units or buildings (The computer will only attack you if you attack them, that includes right clicking on their units). Somewhere in the maze is the finish. Once the 'spy' reaches the finish you win.

3. Maze Mission:
You are given someone sort of strong and you must work your way around a trooper recruit-infested maze. The goal is to reach the finish. :D :D :D
 Natopo
01-11-2002, 2:51 AM
I'm running low on time to make my own campaign (school starts in 2 days!) so here is a story line you can use:
Note: This campaign storyline will take place way after ROtJ.
Scenario 1= There are 5 major outposts on Bespin that the Rebels have just lost contact with. You lead an investigation on the most important one and you must find out what is wrong. The station is desserted and soon you come across a dead storm trooper. You find more and more and then you see a massive Imperial army leaving the station. They have placed charges all around. You must get out of the station before it blows up.
I hope that will give you a start. If you want the second scenario please inform me.
 lodkongol
01-12-2002, 2:03 PM
anymore... those are good but not interesting to me..ill lose interest in make those quickly

:fett:
 Natopo
01-19-2002, 4:12 AM
Here's another. You and a small group of Rebel Commandos have managed to get inside one of the 4 super star destroyers. You must blow up the reactor then the engines, and then straight to the bridge. All of this can be spread into a campaign. Remember how big a SSD is.
Page: 1 of 1