Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Scenario Competition

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
01-07-2002, 5:21 PM
Good news for those who do not know.

The Scenario competition running on my website is open for ALL...including those overseas. However, you cant win the Free Subscription prize - just the Screen Art..if you win!

DarthMaulUK
http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk) Updated TODAY!Your Ultimate GB resource
Lots of NEW Scenarios. French & german Patches to download also.
 Heavyarms
01-07-2002, 6:51 PM
sounds awesome! I'm entering the first mission of Rogue Leader's choice! My mission is going to be one of the best yet!
 Dagobahn Eagle
01-11-2002, 9:15 AM
Originally posted by WC_heavyarms
sounds awesome! I'm entering the first mission of Rogue Leader's choice! My mission is going to be one of the best yet!

Good luck. Looking forward to see your mission.
 DarthMaulUK
01-21-2002, 6:02 PM
The Scenario competition on my website ends on Feb 15th - so get your Scenarios in! You could be the proud winner of a Signed Framed Screen art of the game - signed by the very people who made it!

Thanks to all those who have sent them in already!

Also, if you live in England, check out PC Gamer. You can get EXCLUSIVE scenarios in their Mission pack that we provided them with.

We will be providing PC Gamer with Mission packs for the next 6 months. So, if you fancy showing off your skills then gloating to your friends that your Scenario and name is on the PC Gamer cover mount CD - send in your Scenarios!

DMUK
Enter the EXCLUSIVE Scenario competition. WIN Signed Screen Art by the Lucasarts team and the chance to get YOUR Scenario onto the cover disc of PC Gamer UK
http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk) - Ends Feb 15th
 Dagobahn Eagle
01-21-2002, 6:21 PM
What about Scandinavians, especially Norwegians? Can we get a subscription to the magazine should we win (it's just like a couple of 100k's away). So in that case, if I win, I could have them send the magazines to one of family there (got the whole pack there but my immediate family, who I moved to the States with).
Page: 1 of 1