Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

gungans adv cruiser

Page: 1 of 1
 s1301950
01-07-2002, 4:19 PM
I'm not sure if i'm slow or something but in the trade fed campaign level where I'm going against the gungans islands, I was totally slaughtered by those adv cruiser. They have 16+2 range !!!! SIXTEEN PLUS TWO. At that level, minerals are only available on far away land and it's almost impossible to get there without being slaughtered by those cruiser. Anyone got any idea how to get them ??

thanks,
kenneth
 falconeer999
01-07-2002, 4:29 PM
Use air transports full of workers to the far off minerals. Make sure you stick along the bottom edge of the screen when moving them. Then use destroyer ships to kill off the advanced cruisers. Or, you can station some anti-mech units on the island just off the coast of where your command center starts. The advanced cruisers will be in range of these units when it tries to bomb your buildings.

Good luck!
Page: 1 of 1