Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My 2 Campaigns

Page: 1 of 1
 Scen Maker
01-01-2002, 11:28 AM
Ive made 2 Campaigns 1 is called Jedi Academy and the other is called Naboo Resistence, jedi academy is about an imperial attack on the yavin jedi academy and i am now working on a sequal,the other one naboo resistence is about the resistence in theed, you will have to do missions to complete the scenarios,plz post comments here and dont go mad on the critizizing, and these are my first scenarios for gb,oh by the way ive never made a scenario for aok or tc expansion,they should be on swgb:heavengames soon as i posted them about 3 hours ago :D
 DashRendar
01-01-2002, 12:48 PM
Well they're not there probably because AOERat is currently away. But anyway your second campaign sounds something like my idea. Since I can't will you compare it to my idea? The thread is called "My Campaign" or something like that.
 Stan|SCN Punk
01-01-2002, 1:53 PM
AoErat doesn't do the uploading, Grenadier does that job.
 Scen Maker
01-02-2002, 9:32 AM
plz post comments.
 Jedi_Knight
01-04-2002, 3:21 AM
I really liked them they were a bit short though but you done a really good job there.Well done
 Jedi_Knight
01-04-2002, 6:57 PM
natopo:
1:heaps of people do this
2:he didn't:confused:
Page: 1 of 1