Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game: operation missile battery

Page: 1 of 1
 Heavyarms
12-31-2001, 8:03 PM
About to jump to the hyperspace point, the rebels prepare to disembark from the frigate (me, gungan) and from the calamari Cruiser (delphi, krkode) You have 5 minutes to disembark from your capital ship and prepare to jump into hypespace to Selonia.
 Zygomaticus
12-31-2001, 8:15 PM
oh are we all on the same team?

anyway jumps in to hyper space and shouts "weeeeeehoohoohooooo"

we are off to selonia
 Heavyarms
12-31-2001, 8:24 PM
yes, I also control the imps :D*******

Ok, squadrons Mother Hen and Viper jumping... YEEEHAAA!!!
 Delphi's Clone
01-01-2002, 12:55 PM
All aqaudrons report!!!

Were comeing out of hyperspace in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0

There they are minimal patrols. They haven't noticed us yet. pick your targets and fire!!!!!!!!!!!! Missiles went blaseing 1 whole squad of eyeballs was demolished. There launching all fighters regroup. Stay togeter. now cluster. and form that point on it was a meele. i nailed two interceptors whrn all of the sudden my shields dropped to 50%. i looked and i saw that i had caught 3 tails so i went into evasive manuvers. they were good i couldn't shake em they were from the 101st. Krkode or anyone out the i need an assist i've got to tails theyre good they're from the 101st please assist i cannnnt shake em. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. my shields are down my...............comunica...... is...............down...hel....................... .......

delphi's x-wing was just hanging on doing evasive manuvers.

ps WC come here http://krkode.proboards.com/index.cgi?pbuser=krkode) it has a very good rpg section hehe i'm makeing my RPG's there from now on :)
 Heavyarms
01-01-2002, 3:32 PM
*GM Talk*:delphi, this isn't one where you just say: blam! I killed 10 TIEs! You tell your ships orders, and attack targets with weapons, and I will tell you what happens. I will balance it out, so you will not be a noob pilot and I hit everything.

Sample: I fired my front laser cannons at the TIE fighter wall coming in at me.

I would post: The X-wing hits a TIE, sending it into the TIE to the right. Both Explode, and they catch a 3rd TIE in the explosion. THe third one drops straight down in a ball of fire, then explodes.
 Delphi's Clone
01-01-2002, 8:49 PM
ok well next i'll do that :)

next turn
 Heavyarms
01-04-2002, 11:13 AM
All ships drop right out of hyperspace.
There are only a few TIEs flying about right now.

Mother Hen squadron: attack pattern Alpha! Attack the ISD! Take it down!

Viper Squadron, attack the Dreadnaught!

Marauder and A-wing (forget its name), attack the TIES, keep them off our backs.
 hannibalscipio
01-11-2002, 10:30 PM
I engage the oncoming TIEs.
 Heavyarms
01-18-2002, 11:12 AM
well, one pilot dropped out, but scipio, since you posted, may take his place. What craft are you flying? Refer to the chat thread a ways down*************************

Scipio hits the top wingman of a squadron. He explodes, but they quickly close formation and keep coming.

Mother Hen! Take down that SD!
 Delphi's Clone
01-18-2002, 11:23 AM
Delphi and his squad launch proton torpedos agianst the ISD's shield gen and then the bridge
 Heavyarms
01-18-2002, 11:29 AM
***hey, delphi, your ship is not armed with torps. You are aremed with concussion missiles to engage fighters***
 Delphi's Clone
01-18-2002, 11:53 AM
well than make thos cuncussion missiles hehe theyll kill those shield gens anyway........
 Heavyarms
01-22-2002, 11:18 AM
as you have used your targeting computer system, the warheads are blown up by turbolaser fire. Not one hits a shield generator.
 captain_drake
01-23-2002, 10:31 AM
i'm back hevey arms and wating for orders
 Heavyarms
01-23-2002, 11:19 AM
engage the TIE fighters, stay sharp there buddy.
 captain_drake
01-23-2002, 1:52 PM
roger that commander

*shots down two ties*

arghhh there boxing me in i need some asstince here

*shelids take a hit*

son of #@$%
 Heavyarms
01-23-2002, 4:17 PM
ok, a few rules drake: it is like the RPG threads wraith has. You do not tell your outcome, and I tell you what happens.
 captain_drake
01-24-2002, 9:01 AM
opps
soory i am new
please do what you wish
 Heavyarms
01-24-2002, 11:20 AM
just post like the normal RPG, drake.
 captain_drake
01-24-2002, 11:42 AM
sure
go ahead with the story
 hannibalscipio
02-19-2002, 8:40 AM
I engage another TIE, trying to get on his tail and blow him to bits.

*btw, heavyarms, I couldn't figure out from the chat thread which ship I was in. Please assign me one. Thanks.:) *
 Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 10:23 AM
well, scipio, I asked if you wanted to be B or Y wing, but since there was no response, I will just give you an X-wing.

What ship are you, you ask? I give ship loadouts right now:

A-wing: Captain Drake
Jedi Knight (if here)
Me
X Wing:
Delphi (still here?)
Krkode
Scipio, you are now one

I control 1 B-wing and 1 Y-wing, each has one wingman

All fighters have lost their wingmen.

Well, all ships have been disabled. The Calamari Cruise has docked wit hthe SD, while the Frigate has docked with the Dreadnaught. The commando teams have stormed the other ships. They have all been captured. Now it is time to get them out safely.

All of a sudden, Another ISD and a nice new set of TIE Interceptors and Tie Defenders come roaring out of it. Your only hope now is that you can all make a run for it and live. All of the conveyors and freighters are now about to hyperspace. The imperials want their cargo and star destroyer back. There are approximately 15 fighters for each type.

*comlink broadcast by Admiral Holtz*

Attention rebels. There are 2 more star destroyers inbound with more fighters. Surrender, and no harm will come to you... yet.
 Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 3:57 PM
As the rebel fleet turns away,a corellian gunship and 2 T-wing fighters come in (enter Rendar)
"you guys need some help?"

As they come in, an interdictor cruise drops out. The gravity well projectors have become active. 20 TIE fighters also come out.

You have 2 choices, run or take out the interdictor cruiser, or at least disable it.

The star destroyer and dreadnaught that were captured cannot attack, or at least yet, because only engines and shields have been restored.
 DashRendar
02-19-2002, 4:15 PM
"I reccomend the B-Wings and Y-Wings move in on the Inderdictor Cruiser. While the starships form a line of defense behind the SD and Dreadnaughts. Then the X, A, and T-Wings can move in on the fighters."*As I say this I line up my sights with the nearest TIE and fire 5 shots then let my blasters recharge for a second or two*
 hannibalscipio
02-19-2002, 5:05 PM
I move into position to defend the Y-Wings and B-Wings. Than I engage the oncoming TIEs, being careful to conserve my power as much as possible.
 Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 7:36 PM
I will be playing as the B and Y wing pilots, and an a-wing. I will speak for them all at once.

A wing Pilot: I move as fast as I can towards the Interceptors. I engage the closest one.

B Wing Pilot: I head full speed towards the first shield generator, and let my dumb-fired rockets loose on it

Y wing Pilot: I head full speed towards the second generator, and let my dumb-fired rockets loose on it.
 hannibalscipio
02-20-2002, 11:14 PM
I lock my S-Foils on the trail of a TIE In, and squeeze off several bursts.
 Heavyarms
03-05-2002, 6:57 PM
The Y wing and a B-wing sucessfully take out one of the cruisers shield generators.

Rendar's wingman is destroyed in the pass.

The bombers come around for a 2nd pass.

Scipio and Rendar pick up 2 tie interceptors on their tails, and the others are still attempting to catch up.
 hannibalscipio
03-05-2002, 7:17 PM
I try to juke the enemies fighters off my tail.
 Heavyarms
03-11-2002, 10:40 AM
Rendar and Scipio start juking, but scipio's left s-foil is hit, but it appears he is ok. Rendar and scipio fly almost straight at each other, and rendar pulls down and scipio blows up both TIEs. Rendar's TIES are blown away while Scipio lines up nicely behind and blasts the living cap out of them.

*star destroyer call*

THis is omega 1. We have gotten the star destroyer's turbolasers online. We will head towards the interdictor cruiser.
 hannibalscipio
03-17-2002, 1:07 PM
I continue fighting the diminishing number of TIEs.

*btw, if there's any good strategies you want me to try, just tell me.*
Page: 1 of 1