Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gaia

Page: 1 of 1
 Macdog
12-27-2001, 7:13 PM
Hey, there.

You probably think this is a stupid question, but on the level I'm designing, based on Bespin, the gaia building become mine as soon as I get in range.

The problem is that I want them to remain neutral, not joining me, because then the Empire attacks the buildings. I am probably missing the easy answer, but thats it. Please put me out of my misery.:confused:
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-27-2001, 7:42 PM
Give them to a player that has the "Allied" diplomacy stance towards both your enemy and yourself. That way, they are "neutral" and neither side will attack them. If you choose it this way, which is the only way, make sure you disable the holonet tranceiver technology or the player will be able to see everything the buildings see.
 Macdog
12-29-2001, 9:39 AM
Thanx again, Stan.

You are a great help to me and, it seems, all the other users who are having problems. Keep up the good work.

Again, much thanx, but I don't see why they couldn't have a manual for the editor, just to make life easier for all of us.
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-29-2001, 1:33 PM
Because the AOK scenario editor manual was sold for an extra 20 dollars ;).

You are welcome.
 Raven_Knight
12-29-2001, 3:01 PM
they sold a Scenario Editor Guid/Book thing? really? must have been an american thing cos i hadn't noticed any in the good old united kingdom. or was there....? ne british ppl who have seen a guide post after id b intersted to know where
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-29-2001, 11:13 PM
It was by Sybex, don't know if it was sold overseas.
Page: 1 of 1