Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Text disappears in EMI.

Page: 1 of 1
 RollingSkull
12-26-2001, 3:43 PM
Has anyone else had this problem? Occasionally in EMI, all the text disappears. Dialogue text supplements, commands, and dialogue choices, they all disappear. This especially happens in the International House of Mojo, but pops up all over. In fact, it doesn't even show during the opening puzzle until I do that very first thing that I don't want to say as it will spoil it for certain people who don't have the game. The text also disappears after the Guybrush and Elaine unpacking movie just after the first puzzle and reappears when Timmy the Monkey approaches. Can anyone give me a tip on how to fix this? I'm running on a 3dfx Voodoo3 if it helps...
 mymipage
12-26-2001, 6:20 PM
This probably won't help but if you find your problems are around water areas, and places of fast movement, then just put down your graphics a bit, cut off some effects - try it anyway
 RollingSkull
12-27-2001, 12:24 PM
Didn't help at all. Thanks for trying though.
 RollingSkull
12-28-2001, 12:23 PM
Never mind all. As it turns out, my problem lied in a need to update my Voodoo3 drivers.
Page: 1 of 1