Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Setting Things Right

Page: 1 of 1
 Skinkie
12-24-2001, 4:18 PM
Ok, I don't want this to be another battlethread so somebody lock it down fast, if you want...

I'm freaking sorry. I had no idea this whole thing would blow up like this. sheaday6 has already taken abuse for this, but I've generally been ignored, and technically it was, my idea. I think we should just all move on and forget about it.
This is wasn't about raising our post numbers, or actually taking out any other forums, it was just fun. Some enjoyed it, others (generally those in charge) didn't. So let's just move on to other things, i mean, half of the posts in here anymore are people argueing I'm sorry I caused this whole scene (but it was fun, some of you have to admit it)

Oh yeah sorry I didn't put this up earlier, but I got trapped out of town by icey roads, lovely Ohio weather....
 The Dogfuchow
12-24-2001, 6:46 PM
aye. I'll clap for ye, but ye can't hear me.
 Rogue Nine
12-25-2001, 9:58 AM
All right, all right. I apologize for being a bit of a bastard about the whole thing. I guess it's because I've seen spam before and your particular brand of insanity rubbed me the wrong way. Plus, I wasn't feeling too chipper and you caught me at the wrong time. But it's all said and done, so we should bury the hatchet. And besides, it's Christmas. :)

Later guys.
 sheaday6
12-25-2001, 12:58 PM
yay, we've been forgiven!:D
 Jake
12-25-2001, 1:06 PM
now go be merry or whatever and stop slinking around the forums.

i'll consider doing that as well.
 Metallus
12-25-2001, 6:08 PM
Then where am I supposed to slink?

*sigh*
 MtBlanc
12-25-2001, 8:28 PM
There must be plenty of back alleys in your neck of the woods Met. Or you could just find an Arby's. Lots o' people slink around there.
 Setion
12-25-2001, 9:33 PM
Yea HA!
Legolas is the coolest, props.
 AndrewL
12-25-2001, 11:16 PM
HHAHAHA. Doesn't Legolas the elven dude look like the eldest brother in Malcolm in the middle.
Page: 1 of 1