Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Osama Mock Campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 Natopo
12-23-2001, 2:28 AM
Hey! I just got a really good idea. We could make a campaign that mocks Osama. Or we could make it where you're the U.S. and you're blowing up the terrorists and then Osama himself ( I hate Osama!). Just an Idea. Adopt it if you want.

Other campaigns I'm making:
Legendary Battles Campaign.
Osama Mock Campaign.
 Com Raven
12-23-2001, 11:32 AM
SWGB is fun for me !!!

Terrorism and the fight against isn't fun at all ....

Feel free to make your own conclusions ...
 Dagobahn Eagle
12-23-2001, 1:45 PM
No.

GB and SW are fictional, which make them fun.

WW2 games are nonfiction (more or less), but WW2 happened 60 years ago, so WW2 Flight sims are kind of fun.

Not only is 9/11 nonfiction, I saw it live on TV the morning it happened (computer class, Mr. Bowman, room V105, first period. I'll never forget.. -uh, anyway, let's move on :p), and the 9/11 Retaliation Campaign (nickname for the war in Afghanistan) is still going on and is definetly nonfiction (did you hear about the martyr guy who tried to blow up another plane with a bomb in his shoe?). So no, not funny. Don't.
 raVen_image
12-23-2001, 4:41 PM
Besides, when you examine the history of the United States presence in Afghanistan over the last 20 years, and then relate it to Star Wars, you'd probably conclude that:

The Rebels = The Taliban
The Empire = The United States
The Emperor = George Bush. (or is it really Ashcroft pulling the strings?)

It's hard to know who to root for when you put it in these terms. And, no, it's not funny at all. It's really best to just believe in the U.S. propoganda... it makes it easier to be a citizen.
 Heavyarms
12-23-2001, 8:27 PM
The united states is more the old republic, not the empire. But hey! You can make that scenario if you want, Natopo.
 raVen_image
12-23-2001, 9:13 PM
Originally posted by WC_heavyarms
...Natopo.
Natopo?? No, raVen_image. Say it with me...RAVEN IMAGE. See, it's a pun on the Hebrew War-God, Yahweh, as in:

" Thou shalt worship no (G)raVen image(S) ".

See, now you are a sinner too. :cool:
 Natopo
12-24-2001, 2:59 AM
Wanna help WC?

Note: I drop all contentions against you that I have.
Page: 1 of 1