Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Legendary Battles Campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 Natopo
12-22-2001, 12:07 AM
You know how there's no battle of hoth? Endor? Yavin? Well this is a place where we need to put up a team to make it. It wouldn't exactly be a campaign, it'd be more like a scenario pack. Any people wanna get involved in this and help me put this together.:deathii: :o
 Natopo
12-23-2001, 2:41 AM
Is anyone interested? there have been 14 views of this thread and not one has posted a reply!
 Crazy_dog no.3
12-24-2001, 2:20 PM
Well, there's a battle of Hoth and Battle of Endor. But we could have the battle of Yavim.
 Natopo
12-25-2001, 10:48 PM
The battles of hoth and Endor aren't very good on the campaigns. That's why I was wondering if anyone wanted to help. Here's the list of the battles:
Battle of Hoth
Battle of Yavin
Battle of Endor
Battle of Naboo.
I was thinking of putting some what-if missions in there. Like, what if the Gungans got destroyed while doing the diversion. The Naboo commando mission would be really hard and interesting. Ya get the idea.
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-25-2001, 10:55 PM
Hmm... these aren't really too original storyline wise, but I guess you can still try it.
 Natopo
12-25-2001, 11:00 PM
I'm starting today. If anyone thinks they can make something like that mail the file to me at: getzer123@yahoo.com
 darthfergie
12-25-2001, 11:01 PM
WHAT WOULD THE STORYLINE BE???

There deffinatly isn't somebody who lived for 100+ years besides Atichituk (sp?)
And you will most likely need a centeral hero for a campaign...
Unless you release it a seperate scenarios...in that case though there are already several people who have made those type scenarios...
 Natopo
12-25-2001, 11:03 PM
I'll make a note to that. I'll make them seperate scenarios.
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-25-2001, 11:17 PM
The idea of an ensemble of several independent scenarios isn't unique, the Age of Kings: The Conquerors Expansion campaign "Battle of the Conquerors" is as such.
 Natopo
12-26-2001, 7:52 PM
I've already started the Battle of Hoth. Does anyone wanna help with triggers? It's not very good but it's ok. I'm not very good with triggers so I'll need some help with that.
 ALTUS_Fett
12-26-2001, 8:51 PM
I'm the opposite of you, I'm good at triggers and not so good at the storyline or map.:rolleyes:

So I'll help you with those triggers :D my e-mail is anakinsolo@ev1.net
 DashRendar
12-26-2001, 8:57 PM
Well guys there already are levels for each one so if you're gonna make another it might be a good idea to just use the originals and improve upon them therefore saving time and thought
 Natopo
12-28-2001, 4:23 AM
YH-Anaken? I'm going to stop making this pack. I'm currently working on a campaign. It's based on the Trade Federation. There's a thread on it somewhere around here. It's ten scenarios long with no binus missions.
 ALTUS_Fett
12-28-2001, 8:53 PM
Ok, well I'm working on my own campaign now too! It is the Boba Fett one.
Page: 1 of 1