Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

trigger help

Page: 1 of 1
 WC_heavyarms
11-03-2001, 7:05 AM
For my "project" I am going to need trigger help. That will take about 80% of the time, and I will need someone to instruct me for each item that I need done. Any AoK players that I can use for reference?
 dr_death
11-03-2001, 10:19 AM
well i was an aok player but when the game comes out i will use triggers and i wil be refreshed and then i can help.
why do you need them, what is your idea?
 Kudar
11-03-2001, 1:47 PM
http://www.battlegroundsuk.com/article.php?sid=24)

Grab a look here, it's got some links to some articles related to AoK I've been playing with the scenario editor in AoK after reading these, I recommend you read the ultimate trigger tutorial, it's about 20 pages (read it in the bath or something :) ) it's really good.
 WC_heavyarms
11-04-2001, 10:08 PM
read my thread about blaster blood if you are interested, I need some help, Those guys at SCN punk were stupid and annoying.
 jediaoe
11-12-2001, 7:44 PM
i know the person who made the germs
his zone name is banned_germ, atleast it is what i think, just tell him i used to play with him and sweetgirl, he might help ya.
Page: 1 of 1