Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

number of users

Page: 1 of 1
 Hel-ter
12-19-2001, 1:05 PM
I'm only 17 minutes registered on these fora and I must say, hats off to you but I couldn't help noticing there are very much registered people here. But when I took a look at the listings I saw that almost half of them have never posted before. I mean, if you really want to be proud of how many users there are, you shouldn't include them.

Plus they steal lots of nicks for other users.

Perhaps you moderators could delete the ones who have been registered for over 3 months but have never ever posted anything.
 Ikhnaton
12-19-2001, 1:11 PM
this was already covered by Aristotle, the big boss. The truth is, sometimes people register but are waiting for the right moment to post, or may be coming back to use their long lost usernames. As he said, we're not going to start guessing what their intentions are and start deleting usernames.
 Rogue Nine
12-19-2001, 1:34 PM
And besides, most of our regulars are active enough to make it seem like we've got loads of people.
 Hel-ter
12-19-2001, 2:36 PM
point taken
Page: 1 of 1