Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Swamps of Naboo Scenaro

Page: 1 of 1
 Vampire Slayer
12-18-2001, 8:24 PM
So did anyone try my Swamps of Naboo scenario yet? I'd appreichiate some comments. ;) If you haven't played it yet, download it here (http://swgb.heavengames.com/downloads/php/descpage.php?type=Campaign&id=16). I'll probably finish the campaign sometime after King of Turrets is finished.
 GunganArchitect
12-18-2001, 8:58 PM
I just downloaded it. I can't play it because I haven't got the game and won't get it until Dec 25th. I predict it will be excellent, if only because of your reputation as a top Scenario designer, and the fact you are a member of SCN Punk. I will have to wait another 6 days
 Vampire Slayer
12-18-2001, 10:56 PM
Don't expect too much from it. ;) It's only 1 scenario in my possible campaign comming up after KOT and it will probably be the most simplest one of them all.
 Vampire Slayer
12-19-2001, 7:38 PM
I updated the scenario and fixed some bugs that would sometimes occur. I also added some things to solve some problems that occured on the Hard difficulty.
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-20-2001, 8:52 PM
I would personally recommend this scenario, it is very well designed and will be great to see a rough estimation of how far triggers can take you in scenario design (has lots of difficult trigger manuevers in this scenario).
 Vampire Slayer
12-20-2001, 9:57 PM
Well, to me (cause I'm such an expert at this stuff. :p ) this was nothing compared to the complicated triggers in King of Turrets. ;)
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-20-2001, 10:54 PM
Yes, most experienced AOK Scenario Designers can do what you did with the scenario as well, just not as detailed since most don't have the patience.
 Jedi_Knight
12-24-2001, 12:44 AM
you guys are from the punk team right cause I will download all your campaigns cause the aok ones rule,except for rage of the dutch fisherman that kind of dispionted(sp?) me
 Enrique Orduno
12-24-2001, 1:02 AM
It's 1 am and I'm bored so I decided to register;)

Stan is SW Punk's webmaster(I gave him my position, I'm now the co-web of SW Punk) and TVS is a member:).

Bah, just to add to the bragging feeling of this post, I released a Multi at SWGBH called Death in the stars:)
 Vampire Slayer
12-24-2001, 1:15 AM
Nice to see you here EO. :cool:

So when are you going to play this scenario? Its very popular and it inspired alot of people. ;)
 ALTUS_Fett
12-24-2001, 10:59 AM
Sorry, I posted at Punk, but i forgot to post here:rolleyes:

THIS IS A GREAT SCENARIO AND EVERYONE SHOULD GET IT

or I'll have to hunt you down :fett: :jawa :jawa :jawa :jawa :jawa
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-24-2001, 5:07 PM
Well, most of the things found in Rage of the Dutch Fisherman WERE the original, as stuff like the "buy food" and "pay money" tricks were invented by Ex-T. Unfortunately, the voices meant that it took far too long to produce than initially estimated.
 Gungan_Reble
12-26-2001, 3:10 PM
This was an Excelent SCN Vampire Slayer I enjoyd it
very much Thank's ;)
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-26-2001, 3:14 PM
Look for the prequel to that scenario soon.
 Vampire Slayer
12-26-2001, 6:15 PM
Stan, do you think I should release part 1 now? I finished it this morning, but I'm trying to decide if I should release it now or wait until I'm done with the whole campaign.
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-26-2001, 6:25 PM
Release it, but no on SWGBH ;).
 Gungan_Reble
12-27-2001, 4:56 AM
Originally posted by Stan|SCN Punk
Look for the prequel to that scenario soon.

Thank's Stan I will the standard of these SCN's is outstanding ;)
 Vampire Slayer
12-27-2001, 8:44 PM
I'm only going to be releasing Part 1, Trade Federation Battleship, at Galactic Battlegrounds UK until the full campaign is done. And I'll soon start working on Part 3, The Planet Core.
 Gungan_Reble
12-28-2001, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Vampire Slayer
I'm only going to be releasing Part 1, Trade Federation Battleship, at Galactic Battlegrounds UK until the full campaign is done. And I'll soon start working on Part 3, The Planet Core.

Man I cannot wait to get your full camp V/S if it's all as good
as The swamp's of Naboo it will be Auwsome ;)
 Vampire Slayer
12-28-2001, 8:27 PM
Swamps of Naboo is good, but Part 1 is ALOT better. Its got an interresting battle system to it that I never seen used even in AoK, though maybe I just never saw it anyway. And I just started Part 3, which is mostly a maze with some added strategy to it.
 DarthMaulUK
12-29-2001, 2:17 PM
Hey GB'ers!

Vampires cool Swamps Of Naboo is now there to download on my website. It's very cool indeed. There's also alot more added today

DarthMaulUK
Enter the EXCLUSIVE Scenario competition on our website! WIN Signed Screen Art by the Lucasarts team and the chance to get YOUR Scenario onto the cover disc of PC Gamer UK
http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk)
Page: 1 of 1