Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

my senario idea!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 dr_death
11-02-2001, 5:50 AM
this can be played for any 2 civilisations, most fun would be the rebels and the empire.
the map will be huge! each side will have 10 jedi masters (some famous like darth vader and luke) and 10 jedi knights.
each side will have 3 juggernaughts or at-at's, 9 assault mechs, and 100 troops with a famous general such and han or veers.
all these will be outside the walls!
inside the walls there will be general buildings millatary and economic, also there will be a castle where queen amidala or the emperor with an army of palace gurds or bounty hunters to protect the fort. And each sid will have the best planes such as tie defender of advanced a wing.
 Kudar
11-02-2001, 6:11 AM
and the objectives are?
 Paragon_Leon
11-02-2001, 7:09 AM
just slug it out, i imagine..

But that's not exactly a scenario... what happens while you play it ? Is there a plot ? Those are the kind of things the Scenario Editor is made for..
 Dvlos
11-02-2001, 7:42 AM
If the game doesn't already include the battle of Hoth and Endor, then they should definately be recreated.

Another cool scenario would be the Gungan vs Trade fed battle out in an open field. Or playing as the TF invading Naboo and capturing the queen.

However these well known ones I am willing to bet are already included. For not so well known ones, you could design a scenario in which you play the wookies vs the Empire as it invades their home planet of Kashyyyk.
 dr_death
11-02-2001, 12:12 PM
the objective is too kill the other side!
i didnt give a detailed enough description because i didnt want to bore you all!
i drew the map and have brought tatics too it instead of just killing.
also you have to lose as little men as possible. esp jedi.
Page: 1 of 1