Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Decapitated AT-ST

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue
06-14-2000, 12:55 PM
Hello everybody How do you get pics on the messege baord i tried showing to of my funny pics from my site but I can't!

------------------
Remeber you only have 1 Life, use it well!!!(I felt like saying that)

[This message has been edited by Rogue (edited June 14, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Rogue (edited June 14, 2000).]
 The Master
06-14-2000, 7:45 PM
I don't know but, haven't you made enough new topics today?
 Imladil
06-15-2000, 6:04 AM
Err...another way to put that might be, the more new topics you start up, the longer our forum title page becomes, and the longer it takes people to read through what you've said.

http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

Besides, adding onto the already existing topics gives us more of a sense of conversation.

------------------
"I sought the true nature of reality but discovered instead the real nature of truth."

--Thrustweasel of Earth
 The Master
06-15-2000, 12:36 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Good point! Does that meen I should post like, ummm, 20 topics a day?
 Imladil
06-16-2000, 5:32 AM
If twenty posts a day is hogging, then you and I are both culprits... http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif) Now, starting a new thread...that's an occasional thing. Like when I actually have something to say.

------------------
"I sought the true nature of reality but discovered instead the real nature of truth."

--Thrustweasel of Earth
 The Master
06-16-2000, 2:28 PM
 Chillin
06-18-2000, 2:41 AM
Really I just got back from FL and you won't believe all the topics!!!!!!

------------------
"Tis easier to ask forgiveness than permission."
Page: 1 of 1