Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

It's a long, long time ago

Page: 1 of 1
 Solo BM
04-22-2000, 10:47 PM
So, it is a long time ago that I was here. I have done a lot of things in this time. I has anybody have won whitout some cheats? Anybody with all the gold medals? Well, I don't!
I also have some other thing to say. I have made my own website! It is my first one, so if you want to have a look... www.star-wars.myweb.nl) (http://www.star-wars.myweb.nl)
 Imladil
04-23-2000, 7:01 AM
<font size=5>MON-KIES...!</font>

<font color=pink>Pink</font>...hairless...MONKIES--! <font size=1>With their grubby little paws in the salad bar!</font>

Shoo!

I'm sorry. What was the question?

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Bouncy

"SSD, VSD, ISD...if it looks like pizza, but I don't want none--it's a star destroyer!"

--Little Jimmy
 Brother Reed
04-26-2000, 7:23 PM
Yes! I DID it! I got GOLD on every dang level in this game! Every one! Whoopee! If you want to know some tips on how I did it, visit http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/file/rogue_squadron_i.txt)
 The Master
04-26-2000, 9:53 PM
I had a good friend help me get golds on every place in the entie game and his (it's) name is GAME SHARK! He is a very good friend. You should become a friend with him sometime.
 Sa Memax
04-27-2000, 2:56 AM
Hey Man(The Master)this is the PC forum.There is an N64 Forum to.
 The Master
04-27-2000, 9:12 PM
I know but I like snooping where I am not allowed. Why? Because I am allowed! I am the Master after all. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
 Imladil
04-27-2000, 9:43 PM
Note: Mastery is an illusion.
 The Master's Apprentice
05-17-2000, 7:30 PM
I may say I am his apprentice, but all I really do is make sure he takes his medicine in the morning and evening, and that he wears his strait jacket during times of severe turbulance.
Page: 1 of 1