Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do you get the ROSWELL UFO?

Page: 1 of 1
 Sa Memax
04-22-2000, 5:29 AM
Hey if anyone can help me out that would be cool.
How do I get this Roswell UFO that I have heard so much about?
 Imladil
04-22-2000, 8:11 AM
Believe it or not, you get the UFO at your friendly neighborhood airport. They don't have signs up that say 'This way to the UFO' or anything like that, because it's supposed to be a secret. The trick is to find the crew members on their way to the landing site.

The UFO crew members are fairly easy to spot. They wear bright saffron-yellow space wear and can often be heard singing a song or two from their homeworld. They look outwardly human, except they can only grow a little hair on their head, which they usually decorate or braid in some way. Most notably, the UFO people will be interested in money, for it is quite poor where they come from, and they need to buy enough fuel to get home.

If asked, of course, the yellow space people will deny that there even is a UFO. This is where you must be sneaky. Pretend to be one of them, dress similarly and follow them around. The patience will pay off with a wonderful ride on a real flying saucer!

<font size=1>In other words, there is no UFO. Sorry.</font> http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Bouncy

"SSD, VSD, ISD...if it looks like pizza, but I don't want none--it's a star destroyer!"

--Little Jimmy
 Shootist
04-22-2000, 4:06 PM
Sounds like you're talkin' about an old DEVO concert. Most recently weren't the Beastie Boys clad accordingly in a video? Perhaps there IS a UFO somwhere.
As for the camel you mentioned, is that a Sopwith Camel, a dromedary, or a bactrian?

------------------
Don't do things like wear stinkey green tennis shoes, they may get a lot of attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love...Ack...Phhht!!!
 Imladil
04-23-2000, 6:33 AM
A flying camel, one hump, smells real, real bad and spits at TIE fighters. The camel doesn't have shields, and she doesn't go very fast...but brother, you won't have to land for water for quite a while!
Page: 1 of 1