Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whats the difference................................

Page: 1 of 1
 Sa Memax
04-17-2000, 3:25 AM
Whats the difference between a planet and kasan moor?
Ill let you guys decide.am i nice or what?
 Lt Cracken
04-17-2000, 10:44 PM
ones.... um... gee.. I really don't know! there soo much alike!
 Imladil
04-18-2000, 7:17 AM
A planet ordinarily doesn't use a black hole as a girdle.
 R.A.V.E.N.
04-18-2000, 2:33 PM
Planets have a smaller gravinational pull than Kasan.

------------------
"Those who seek power are usually the ones who are the worst to controll the masses."

---Ironic Huh?

~~~R.A.V.E.N Da Corvi
 Sa Memax
04-18-2000, 5:13 PM
A planet is solid but Kasan looks like a big blob of space jelly.If a ship collides with her they are instantly swallowed up by her mass.
 Shootist
04-18-2000, 10:37 PM
Not real sure, but there's gotta be something in there about Kling-ons and Uranus somewhere.

------------------
Don't do things like wear stinkey green tennis shoes, they may get a lot of attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love...Ack...Phhht!!!
 Imladil
04-19-2000, 6:20 AM
*Snurk!*

(Barely suppressed laughter.)
 Sa Memax
04-20-2000, 7:43 PM
Kasan is so much funner to shoot down."I'm clear but my fighter is down".since when do I care.

Kill JAR JAR
 Shootist
04-20-2000, 10:59 PM
Is it true that Jaba the Hutt (sp) and Kasan Moor are really incestuous twins?

------------------
Don't do things like wear stinkey green tennis shoes, they may get a lot of attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love...Ack...Phhht!!!
 The Master
04-21-2000, 1:29 AM
Maybe some thing to do with nothing to think with?
 Imladil
04-21-2000, 7:20 AM
"...So anyway, Kasan Moore goes into a bar, and before she can get a word out, the bartender sez: 'We don't serve your kind here.'
"'What?' roars the enraged porker. 'Why not?'
"'Simple,' he sez. 'Ain't got no fish.'"

...And this is why you should always tease the killer whales. They can't understand you, and they probably couldn't do anything about it even if they did. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Bouncy

"SSD, VSD, ISD...if it looks like pizza, but I don't want none--it's a star destroyer!"

--Little Jimmy
 Shootist
04-21-2000, 10:24 PM
I understand that Kasan is so cross eyed that she can sit on the front porch and count kids in the backyard.
Alas,poor KM isn't too bright either...Guess what she got on her last IQ test....

------------------
 Sa Memax
04-22-2000, 5:26 AM
What did she get on her IQ test?
 Shootist
04-23-2000, 2:48 AM
DROOL!!!

------------------
Page: 1 of 1