Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rick Gateley
04-16-2000, 3:22 AM
Is there any way to fly the Y- wing on the levels that wont let you fly it? Like the first second or third?

And what is a hex cheat and how do you do it?
 Imladil
04-16-2000, 6:49 AM
Well, I don't know of a cheat code to open up all the ships. The only way, I think, is to pass all the levels, and let the game open them up on its own.

Now, a hex cheat is a highly arcane and occult piece of shamanic hardware that is used to counter the effects of curses and psychic attack. It's usually made of braided ear hair and a carved entwood charm; sometimes a hex cheat will have a shrunken Gungan head* or neon crystals interwoven. Almost universally, a hex cheat is hung in front of a window facing the street so that it can frighten small children.

*<font size=1> Jar-Jar? Oh, no!</font>

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the transliteral

"a lot of people got sick from drinking seawater before the early humans developed language."

--Little Jimmy
 Lt Cracken
04-16-2000, 7:19 PM
finish levels with medals. finsih the game with all Gold medals, and it's all yours for the taking.
 Sa Memax
04-17-2000, 3:18 AM
Or download Roguedit.
Leave your E-mail address or E-mail me at boba_fett51@hotamil.com and i'll send it to you with the instructions as well.if you want.
GOOD LUCK
Page: 1 of 1