Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

YOUR scenario.

Page: 1 of 2
 darthfergie
08-12-2001, 11:08 PM
I'm looking for your ideas for all of you out there who have used the AoK editor out there. Why don't you share some tips on the editor while adding what your first edited scenario will be like.:cool:
 Tie Guy
08-12-2001, 11:42 PM
Hmm, i've already made a prototype "hunt down the gungans" level in AOK. It is pretty fun and has lots of stuff.

Here's how it would go. You have like 3 or 5 TF siths. The gungans have a buch of troops in some houses, but they are sealed off in the woods. You ahve to search out the gungans through a maze in the forest so you can completely obliterate the gungan forces. Oh, and to get to the gungans you have to defeat a few guard towers that are located throughout the labrynth. Then you get a heavy weapon to take down the trees, and you can send in your sith you wipe out the gungans.

BTW, did you mean to post this in the scenario forum?
 darthfergie
08-13-2001, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
BTW, did you mean to post this in the scenario forum?

Yes I think I did.:D But I like it here anyway.:D

I made a scenario recently on AoK that has a ton of secrets in it. It is kind of like your you were discribing. Witha Labryth and all. But if you take a wrong turn or hit the wrong trigger in mine a dozen or so units will apear to callenge you from the mists of the maze. You have to end the scenario by killing the bandito's leader (cheech:D ) or by smashing his Castle to dust with one of the many secrets of the game:D You start off with King Arthur and a few Paladins and longbowmen and plow through the maze to find friend and foe alike.

Any one else have a potential scenario to offer???
 Paragon_Leon
08-13-2001, 4:12 AM
Sounds good.

I'd make a Bespin-scenario where you'd have to stop the Imps from getting there or at least slow them down.
You'd run through the narrow streets, with triggers that send Stormtrooper-squads after you occasionally. Every civilian killed would result in a building 'switching sides' to the Imps.
 darthfergie
08-13-2001, 9:48 AM
Wow Leon while its not so suprising it is on Bespin:D It is suprising on that switch building thing. Who would you use for YOUR commando force on that scenario though?? Han Solo, Luke, Chewie, Lando and Leia.
 Paragon_Leon
08-13-2001, 10:39 AM
i'd just go for Lando and his aides... after all, the heroes haven't arrived yet on Bespin..
Maybe Lobot (the bald guy with head-set) could be there too..
and you'd of course have Ugnaugths running around..

...and other bounty hunters...
..and..
..and...
 darthfergie
08-13-2001, 3:36 PM
Well does any one else have a sugestion for the wonderful editor of AoK/GB. Any tips for people that are going to be making some. Come on what would your first scenario be like people?
 Compa_Mighty
08-13-2001, 8:11 PM
Well, I don't have any ideas for the time being... but it's better if I surprise you with a finished scenario rather than telling you what I will do.
 Admiral Thrawn
08-15-2001, 4:09 PM
OR you can reanact the battle of hoth, with mutily player :bdroid2:

:vsd:
:atat: _ = :x-wing:
:atat: _ =
:atat: :snow: :snow:
 Boba Rhett
08-15-2001, 7:29 PM
Hey, how about the clone wars? It doesn't get better than a bunch of Clones against a bunch of Jedi. :)
 Generalchang
08-16-2001, 12:40 PM
Ive already posted my idea. I can't wait to work on it when GB comes out.
 Wedge
08-16-2001, 6:59 PM
I'm making a scenario called "Run for Freedom" a bunch of Naboo are trying to reach a spaceport to escape :mob:, when a bunch of gungans show up and start some more trouble...
 Generalchang
08-16-2001, 9:45 PM
Is that before the Gunguns were friends with the Naboo? Or are the Gunguns rebels?
 Wedge
08-17-2001, 8:47 PM
They're gonna be Rebel gungans and start a 3 way battle between them and The Federation and Naboo.
 Geogwe
08-17-2001, 10:08 PM
Make something that suites you,like if your a newbie or a cheater make a level where you have a Advantage.For you not-so-newbies make a level with 4 main guy's and 1 or 2 guy's that are scatered thruout the overworld and don't have any buldings or villagers just a pre built semi-large army and once that dies,they die.and one last thing:you can have a battle like inps vs. gungans it doesn't matter if They're in a totaly diffrent time frame or whatever just do what you like and have fun.
 Darth_Rommel
08-18-2001, 6:32 PM
Well, it' sounds like it could be a great scenario... if you do it right ;)
 God
08-21-2001, 10:39 AM
i might try to do one on Mykrr (sp?) where you are talon karrades gang and must chase down luke in the forests. han and lando show up and must defend luke. if luke reaches a town or city he wins.

from the book series:D
 Generalchang
08-21-2001, 11:53 AM
I see alot of story possibilties from the books as well, as there is alot of Star Wars books out there.
 Lord JayVizIon
08-21-2001, 12:20 PM
if only they had jaba the hutt and that big monster at the beginning of ROTJ, then i'd reenact that beginning scene in ROTJ where i'd have luke, chewie, and leia to free up han in tatooine.

another thing also would be to have some gungan troops battle their way through a TF outpost in order to reach a sub or underwater transport so that they can reach their gugan village which is another island away to inform them of a TF invasion. then, every 5 or 10 minutes, you'd have to setup for an attack from the TF. this will last for around 30 minutes before the naboo comes in for support. will test your economy/build strategy.
 Felix29
08-21-2001, 4:42 PM
Just having a SW scenario editor makes tyhe game worth buying :) When I was a kid I used to make up scenario and act them out with my SW action figures... now I get to do it again :D
 Paragon_Leon
08-21-2001, 5:33 PM
...and get away with it without looking like a total kid...
yeah, i know the feeling.
I can't wait to re-enact the Battle of Hoth and the Bespin scenario, but if i can make my own, i'd also make some kind of campaign where Rebels would have to blow up a certain structure in phases. Sort of like a shield generator mission, but much more elaborate.
 darthfergie
08-21-2001, 7:04 PM
Originally posted by A-WING Guy
Just having a SW scenario editor makes tyhe game worth buying :) When I was a kid I used to make up scenario and act them out with my SW action figures... now I get to do it again :D

I still do it with micro Machines:D
 crazy_dog
08-23-2001, 4:03 PM
Why does nobody ever look at my Ultimate Scenario 2 post? :ball:
 Generalchang
08-23-2001, 11:55 PM
Who knows... I personally get confused when there are two topics about the same thing...
 Darth_Rommel
08-24-2001, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by darthfergie

I still do it with micro Machines:D

Will you ever grow up? :rolleyess ;)
 Admiral Odin
08-24-2001, 12:42 PM
I do it with my action fleet toys :D

My first scenario will be similar to Belavis (Planet in the Children of the Jedi)

The bases will be snom, with pockets of tropical Jungle. It would be the Imps. vs Rebs.

that or. the TF discovered that queen Amidala is on Tatoonie, and sent a few Droids to capture her. You play the part of the Naboo, You will control Qui Gon, Amildala, and some Naboo soldiers.

A large part will be in mos espa you have to reach the outskirts and get to your ship.
 Darth_Rommel
08-24-2001, 12:50 PM
Will you ever grow up? :rolleyess:

Here's mine:

Battle Arena- You start in a huge enclosed arena. You are in control of 11 AT-AT's- Your mission destroy the 38 hidden Jar Jars randomly spread around the map (1138!). Once you succeed the entire bombad gungan army will break through the walls. Luckily reinforcments of TIE fighters were sent (Yippeee!), destroy the gungan army and break through the battle arena's walls. Now you must destroy the gungans once and for all find their town and kill them all. :D :D
 darthfergie
08-24-2001, 7:59 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Will you ever grow up? :rolleyess ;)

(I already have I'm 6.4ft tall ;) )

Are you telling me you wouldn't do the same thing if you had over 100 ground units alone...(space...might be 100+ too I'm not sure)
--------------------:D :D :D---------------------------

I like your scenario Rommel. I'm impressed you wrote that much:D
 JEDI_MASTA
08-28-2001, 2:07 PM
man fergie u grow fast for a jawa:D
 Boba Rhett
08-28-2001, 2:16 PM
Pfft. I could still kick his a**. :cool:
<--------(6ft 5in)

I have a feeling most scenarios made will have something to do with hunting, killing and eating Jar Jar Binks. I know mine will...
 Darth_Rommel
08-28-2001, 2:43 PM
Well I'm huge at 5'5... I can kick all your *censored* j/k ;)
 JEDI_MASTA
08-28-2001, 2:48 PM
what did jar jar ever do to you;)
 Boba Rhett
08-28-2001, 2:52 PM
Do you really even have to ask? :p
 Lord JayVizIon
08-29-2001, 4:33 AM
rommel, cool scenario. like leon, i'm waiting to reenact that hoth scenario. they actually have a picture of it on pcgamer (june edition). talk about a multitude of units!

fergie, what is 6.4 ft tall? (is that 4 inches or are you 6 and 2/5 of an inch tall?) i'm 6'1 and a former football cornerback, so i don't know about kicking someone else's gluteus maximus;)
 Darth_Rommel
08-29-2001, 2:54 PM
Everyone one here is so tall !
 Paragon_Leon
08-30-2001, 5:15 AM
Dutch people are some of the tallest in the world... hehehe..
Scientific fact, folks..
but i don't need to mention height to show you 'grown-up-stuff'
:)

Hopefully one of these ideas will be made into a continuing scenario, recreating an entire movie..
 Lord JayVizIon
08-31-2001, 4:18 PM
do you know patrick kluivert, leon?
 Link Antilles
08-31-2001, 6:50 PM
I'm drawning up a great Rogue Squadron Campaign.

:p :p
 Generalchang
09-01-2001, 11:46 PM
Gee, how did this come from being what scenario you would make to people talking about how tall they are?
 Darth_Rommel
09-02-2001, 3:10 PM
It's a long story... ;)
 Paragon_Leon
09-03-2001, 9:20 AM
ok folks, drop the height issue now.. this is a scenario thread. (and yes, I know Kluivert :D )

I imagine the Hoth scenario being about five missions: first kicking pirates off the planet to establish the base, then explore and wasting indeginous life, and finally trying to stop the Imp invasion in several missions.
 Lord JayVizIon
09-06-2001, 9:07 PM
okay, in my special scenario, i will make patrick kluivert and give him the ultimate weapon: a soccer ball!

just kidding leon. anyhow, since taun tauns will be in the game i may come up with han riding on one and looking for luke. on the way he'll run into wampas and has to get thru them to rescue luke. once luke is rescued, he'll lead a squadron of snowspeeders against a force of AT-AT's trying to destroy, you guessed it, the shield generator!
 Generalchang
09-14-2001, 12:10 PM
Incrediable! Two threads only, since the launch of the site... Does anyone else have any cool scenario Ideas?
 Darth_Venage
09-15-2001, 11:50 PM
yeah, I'd make one where you have to rescue Yoda from the empire, then the Trade Federation attacks, and then Naboo comes to reinforce, then the gungans and wookies start fighting. Oh wait. No, I'd probably have one to where you have to find Luke in a cloud-city setting, with the Falcon, and fight off Ties.
 darthfergie
09-17-2001, 8:52 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Venage
No, I'd probably have one to where you have to find Luke in a cloud-city setting, with the Falcon, and fight off Ties.

Ahh that helps on a new campaign I was thinking about. Thanks.

(p.s.- Going to make three major campaigns...New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi)
 Hannibal
09-18-2001, 5:51 PM
I'm gonna make one wear Vader, Boba Fett and a bunch of other Bounty Hunters hunt down and kill Jedi. Also another one where the Jedi battle the Sith.
 DarkNight
09-19-2001, 10:32 PM
I am a Master Jedi at make AoK senarios! (ever heard of sword blood? or Pyramid blood?) Yes! I made those! Anyway getting to the subject.... My senario would be an elaborate Endor battle (RotJ) Where your the Imperial or maybe the Rebels..... hmmmmm... anyway if your where the Imperial you would have to fight the rebels and the ewoks in the forest and in the bunker. And if you where the rebels it would be a recreation of the Endor Battle. Well thats all i have to say except to lucasarts: PLEASE MAKE AN ATTACK OF THE CLONES EXPANSION!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!:ball: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:
 ESE SithLord
09-19-2001, 10:59 PM
Well I have thought of mine but I have serval But I guess Ill tell ya one of them .

Imperials vs. Rebels huge Air to Air combat fight
 Emp_Palpatine
10-03-2001, 7:26 AM
MUahahha what i would do is a ULTIMaTE JEDI BATTLe

Darth Vader vs Palpatine vs Mara Jade vs Darth Maul vs Luke Skywalker vs Leia Organa!!!!!!

Or this:

recreate the same kind of missions like the ones in Rogue Squadron!

ex. The Jade Moon: Go through a canyon with a x-wing squadron :x-wing:and attempt to destroy the shield generator (protected by At-Pts and turrets and stormtroopers and ties :tie: , u name it) while mech transports go to a place and rescue ppl!!!
 Dagobahn Eagle
10-03-2001, 11:45 PM
Well, my main idea is the Desert (http://forums.galacticbattles.com/showthread.php?)), but here are some more simple ones:

I got this idea from the above posts: Beggars Canyon: A large canyon that is basically a labyrinth. It's multiplayer, and you have to find the fastest route trough it to beat the others.

Also, a Cloud city labyrinth where you are to reach the Falcon before she is impounded, while avoiding imperial troopers.
Page: 1 of 2